Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is a 3.5 GPA IN GRAD SCHOOL (NOT UNDERGRAD) enough for most jobs

Is a 3.5 GPA IN GRAD SCHOOL enough for most jobs

• YES

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • NO

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I'm tired of caring about GPA to be honest. Hope I can relax more once I go to work. I just want to do barely enough to pass it but not too shitty to not find a job (3.0 GPA)

ovER bro if you below 3,7 GPA

i doubt anybody cares about GPA these days

What kind of graduate level program still has grades? Even med schools now are pass-fail.

I highly doubt they care about your GPA on job applications.

Last edited:
I'm tired of caring about GPA to be honest. Hope I can relax more once I go to work. I just want to do barely enough to pass it but not too shitty to not find a job (3.0 GPA)
What kind of slave faggot are you? People here in stem even if they are high iq and hardworking barely have 2.5 gpa lol, you’re all faggot who live privileges lives,who tf has 3.5 gpa,grading must be different

Over if you’re not 4 gpa

internship>all else

bro if you still are falling for the meme that your degree matters... JFL it's over for you :lul::lul::lul:

nobody gives a shit about your GPA and your degree doesn't even matter after your first job. the only thing that matters is work experience. just fake it. you need to decondition yourself from the ricecel lie that uni matters

Only if you’re Chad

im not sure if you will have that sex-having PHd with a 3.5

Only if you’re Chad
this is literally true. There's a famous neuroscientist, Andrew Huberman, that somehow became a top Stanford professor, even though he had bad grades at some point in his life. Only Chads can get away with a huge pivot like that

If you are asian and have bad grades at any point of your academic career, it is over for you

this is literally true. There's a famous neuroscientist, Andrew Huberman, that somehow became a top Stanford professor, even though he had bad grades at some point in his life. Only Chads can get away with a huge pivot like that

If you are asian and have bad grades at any point of your academic career, it is over for you
With a 4.0 a rice cel might get a crappy job for a company where he has to work 10-12 hours a day while the Chad boss gets paid way more, doesn’t have to work nearly as hard, and he gets to fuck the secretary and intern foids

GPA doesn’t matter anymore, it’s more about whether you’re gay or a minority above all else. It also certainly never mattered for a job anyway, what kind of faggot puts a gpa on a resume

bro if you still are falling for the meme that your degree matters... JFL it's over for you :lul::lul::lul:

nobody gives a shit about your GPA and your degree doesn't even matter after your first job. the only thing that matters is work experience. just fake it. you need to decondition yourself from the ricecel lie that uni matters
This, just fake your entire resume as long as it is convincing.

This, just fake your entire resume as long as it is convincing.
high iq and dangerously based.

also there are even more high iq ways to fabricate than just faking experience and faking references if you want to go all in

high iq and dangerously based.

also there are even more high iq ways to fabricate than just faking experience and faking references if you want to go all in
:feelsLSD:Put down people you know as old job contact info and they can larp for you