Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is A 22 Year Old Man Who Dates A 18 Year Old Woman A Literal Pedophile?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date

Is A 22 Year Old Man Who Dates A 18 Year Old Woman A Literal Pedophile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
I'm voting for No, If you think that a 22 year old man is a "Pedophile" For dating a 18 year old woman than you are mentally retarded and have a 65 IQ

Yes, and send that degenerate off to the supermax, at this very moment; an irredeemable act of inhumanity, and a both physical and mental violation of the greatest kind against that poor foid! :feelspuke:

18-19 is prime age.

If you have a functional brain and that thing called "logic", no bc if she's 18 she's an adult so in the eyes of the law, if the guy is 22 or 88 yo it doesn't change anything.

If you are a cucked soy with a negative iq, yes.

Yes, you only find 30 year old women attractive or you’re a pedo.

Both are adults, so no.

Pedophile is a person who is attracted to prepubescent kids.

By age 12 almost all foids are pubescent.

An 18 year old foid is supposed to be on her 3rd pregnancy. She's 6 years past any possibility of attracting a pedophile. In fact she'd be considered too old to marry in many cultures.

Sad part is there really are people out there, especially women, who think that this scenario is pedophilia.

Who in their right mind would date a 18 yo, child? Like she's just out of HS meanwhile the 22yo pedo would almost be finishing his degree. They are completely different phases of life and you have to be disgusting to be attracted to 18yos. They're children to me, i could not date anything lower than 35+. I could not understand her thought process. She would like only candy and barbies, meanwhile i'm into more mature women with more refined tastes. Like carpentry and skateboarding.

Literally you guys make me sick to my stomach. I can't fathom how some of you guys are so disgusting. Liking 18yos heh. When their legal age is 21. At the very least 22 is what i consider a somewhat adult. And if i'm being honest you shoudl stop tryign to date young woman and instead date 40+ milfs.

Women aren't mature enough to consent to sex until they're around age 50. They lose their looks before they're even capable of thinking like an adult lol.

I think if you can make an 18yo woman suck your dick no matter your age you should be praised and rewarded by society. Unless you're chad then you should kys.

IT will definitely touch this

JFL that the two yes voters are both banned now