Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is 6'1-6'2 Fakecel?

6'1-6'2 Incel or Nah?

• Yeah, you can be Incel at that height

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Nope, you're guaranteed to find someone

Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters
L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Is it possible for someone who's 6'1-6'2 to be an incel, ever? Assuming they're not deformed (they can still be ugly).

Manlet height tbh

Yes fakecel height.

No. This guy is 6'4 and he is still a virgin.

NIUGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I hate tall people, but i respect tallcels. Even tho they have it a little easier than us, they're still brocels
Is it possible for someone who's 6'1-6'2 to be an incel, ever? Assuming they're not deformed (they can still be ugly).

If not deformed, then it's just a failed normie not an incel.

6'2 still needs at least average face to ascend with becky.

If not deformed, then it's just a failed normie not an incel.
Failed normies can be incel too

15 voters coping.

"If I was 6'1 I wouldn't be incel"

Yes you would :feelsUgh:

When you're an incel over 6' the pity and disgust turns to fear and disgust, and in the end you're still rejected.

That's Manlet height in any White majority country, let's talk 6'7 and up.
2DB786DE 63A7 4C4B 9220 6C1A15DC562B

Anything above 5'11" is fakecel territory. Height instantly makes you a Chad-lite, you just gotta self-improve at that point.

That's Manlet height in any White majority country, let's talk 6'7 and up.
He is Romanian and his height is well above the average in Romania. Certain niches of women love 6'7 men, but i still think that 6'1-6'3 is ideal.

15 voters coping.

When you're an incel over 6' the pity and disgust turns to fear and disgust, and in the end you're still rejected.
I would rather be feared than pitied. Even if you are rejected, your life/relationship qualities will likely be better than those shorter, from the halo effect, especially with a comparable face to yours.

15 voters coping.

I would rather be feared than pitied. Even if you are rejected, your life/relationship qualities will likely be better than those shorter, from the halo effect, especially with a comparable face to yours.
I definitely would rather have a fear reaction even like this one than a random girl coming to my face and basically disrespecting by doing things like calling me ugly.
The latter case happened to me before. Looking back and being blackpill, that situation definitely wouldn't have happened if I were way taller like way over 6'0+.

Theres infinite variables that make or break someone