Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is 5'10 really the average male height?

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
I find it hard to believe. At least for the younger generations. Maybe old men bring the average down.

I believe it but remember that ethnics are factored in. We’re talking US height, yes?

6'0 is average college white male height in the US

higher or lower in europe depends on where

it is, theres too many height - focused incels here. NO FACE = NO CASE

Probably around 5 foot 11 for whites. 5 foot 8 for ethnics

6 0 for whites and 5 10 for ethnics

It's 5'9 in America. "bro young people are like 6'+ these days" no. Fuck off. Whenever I'm at the mall I feel average as fuck.

Well im 1,72m and i never felt short in my country.

I find it hard to believe. At least for the younger generations. Maybe old men bring the average down.
Ya, I think it's the right height. Remember that most people self report 1 to 2 inches taller than they are

Not for millenials. I'm always the shortest one whenever in a group among my peers (im 5'6''). All my childhood friends are 6 foot giants.

In the UK the average male height is around 5'9" for both college age students and middle age men.

5'9-5'10 in US. in asia i think its around 5'5-5'7 lol

Older men must bring the average down since people shrink.

I'm white and 5'10" and I feel painfully average at uni. It's fine and I count my blessings I'm not a complete manlet, but it's still crazy how most whites seem 6+

I doubt it tbh. New generation is full of tallfags

Yes. Maybe it's a bit higher for young white men but not by much.

You can always look for age / ethnicity adjusted studies

im 6'4 with a huge dong

I'm 5' 10" and below average in my city. (albeit not a complete manlet) The posts about ethnics and old people bringing the average down is probably true. Although there are still tall ethnics and oldies.

tfw you're not born in the 2000s where your parents have all advice from the internet on how to nutritionheightmax their child

SUICIDEFUEL

Height is relative, so it depends on where you live.
Im a 5'10 midget in the NL where the avg is 6'3.
I would be a tallcel in China for example.

Height is relative, so it depends on where you live.
Im a 5'10 midget in the NL where the avg is 6'3.
I would be a tallcel in China for example.

You serious it's 6'3? And for females?

Chads are more likely to go out and amog to get validated, incels stay in to prevent the mog, and you naturally notice the amoggers sticking out... Easy equation, dumb-asses.

It really depends on where you live, in my town I literally height mog 90% of men even though I am only 5'11", but as soon as I go to a big city for work I get height mogged by everyone.

6'0 is average college white male height in the US

higher or lower in europe depends on where

Actually it's more like 5'11 for young white men in the states.At least from my observations. Most young guys I come across are about an inch taller than me (excluding ethnics.) And a few are legit over 6'0. Never been to Europe so I can't comment on that.

Actually it's more like 5'11 for young white men in the states.At least from my observations. Most young guys I come across are about an inch taller than me (excluding ethnics.) And a few are legit over 6'0. Never been to Europe so I can't comment on that.
depends what college too

differs from community and rich D1 schools ya know

I live in a largely ethnic area, so the average has to be lower where I live. I'm 5'10" but i've always consistently been one of the tallest people in any group i'm in.

Find it funny how people want ethnics excluded from average height studies. They are a part of the demographic arent they. I'm black, I dont want my height compared to some purebreed anglo tallfags