Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is 5"11 king of manlets ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
I am 5"11 have been for 3 years haven't grown an inch since 15 is it over.

Turbo Manlet 101

Hey guys im 6ft8 am i sh0rt? :chad::chad::soy::soy::soy:

If you are 5'11 you are still going to be average, could be worse. 5'9 and below is manlet tier.

6’0 is king of manlets tbh.

Over if you’re not 6ft+.

Yes. 6'0 is cutoff but it's still just meh. You need face and frame.

anything below 6'4 is invisible to women
Yes, I rather stay at my 5'1 than 5'11.. It is brutal to be that close to god status, so close yet so far away.
cope

not gigamanlet, but still very bad.

Yes, 6'0-6'2 is also horrible

no 5'11'' is a good height. Keep in mind that people who think anything below 6 ft is over and anything below 6'3'' is average also believe to the sub 8 "theory" (that everyone that's sub 8 or 80% bottom of attractiveness is an incel)

5'11 is just good enough, I mean if we were 6' or more we would 100% get laid but at 5'11 you are just meh

no 5'11'' is a good height. Keep in mind that people who think anything below 6 ft is over and anything below 6'3'' is average also believe to the sub 8 "theory" (that everyone that's sub 8 or 80% bottom of attractiveness is an incel)
Bottomline: don't listen to retards. High IQ advice.

Its ok if you are in europe, better if in US and absolutely enough if in Asia or somewhere else. Remember you still gonna get mogged to death quite often if you are in europe/us, but on the bright side you will mog too.

5’11” is fine but you should still be wearing lifts no matter your height.

Yes, I rather stay at my 5'1 than 5'11.. It is brutal to be that close to god status, so close yet so far away.
You are IQ mogged by IncelTears

+1.

5' 11" is tall enough to lie to foids that you are 6ft. They dont even know the difference between a 5' 11" and a real 6ft. Also OP, click here please.

i'm the king of manlets 179.6cm 5 feet and 10.71 inches

If you're 5'11 youre literally average height.

Fucking tallcels

Remember, if you're ethnic.. you get a free 2 inch waiver pass on height with foids... FOIDS expect ethnics to be a bit shorter than whites.

Whites are EXPECTED to be tall, so their minimum height is 6FT.

how many inches
I just wanted an inch but stopped growing at 15
Depends on where you live
Tbh I am totally fucked somehow all the young kids in this city are tall af , I don't know how but their is a kid 3 years younger than me fucking girls my age and I live in India a so called conservative country.

if you have a face to go along with that 5'11 height you would be getting pussy. was a known user here that same height i think he had gf and was later banned.

You can have all the height in the world but maxilla, eye area and lower third decide your fate.

Fitting that your avi is Vegeta