Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is 17 yo too late to escape inceldom

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
No way unless you're ugly as fuck. Go try PUA and other sites before coming here

i dont know, are you ugly and short?

If you are ugly it is over since birth.

Incels are born, not made so you're asking the wrong question.

panzer said:
Incels are born, not made so you're asking the wrong question.

Any major accident can turn a chad into an incel 

Basically anything that crippled the guy for 6months/makes them assisted for the rest or their life/or disfigures
 their face

No.
With 17 you're still a baby and your whole life still lies ahead of you. Listen to your mom.

17 aint enought even to be considereded incel, you will grow up yet. calm down.

come back in 3 years time

You're not incel at 17.

>17
>incel
laughing_girls.jpg

GTFO. If you're under 25 you've still got a chacne

No, try to lose it at prom

mail order brides soon

Are you KV at 17?

If so you're on your way. Depends if looks are your problem.

17 is early for an Incel. Incels are considered to be around 20-25.

Can't be sure yet. Wait 2 or 3 years.

I knew I'd be virgin for life when I was 16, and I was right.

depends if you're a KHHHV (Kissless, Hugless, Hand-holdless virgin)

if you've had pretty much any of those things NON-platonically, you're not an incel.

Yes, it's too late. Incels are incels from birth, or some tragic accident. If you're fucked now, nothing will change later. Don't believe the "it gets better" horseshit.
It does not. If you were born ugly and/or with autism, the game was rigged from the start. You never had a chance and you never will in modern society.

Have you tried approaching girls in school? I mean there's a whole different world of girls outside of school. If you are ugly and a virgin, it's pretty much over. If you're a high inhib normie who hasn't approached any girls, then you are volcel.

Depends on how bad you look I guess, when I was 17 I started accepting that it was over for me.

alsalsk said:
No way unless you're ugly as fuck. Go try PUA and other sites before coming here

>telling 17yo to try PUA
>telling anyone to try PUA
lool

Come back when you're 20, kid.

whogivesafucc said:
depends if you're a KHHHV (Kissless, Hugless, Hand-holdless virgin)
if you've had pretty much any of those things NON-platonically, you're not an incel.
Looks like im a legit 17 year old incel then

Indari said:
>telling 17yo to try PUA
>telling anyone to try PUA
lool

Try everything before accepting inceldom.

Don’t give up until you’re in your early 20s. Seriously, try before resigning yourself to failure.

I'm also 17 here, 6'3, gymmed out, lost weight, looksmaxed, etc and it's extremely hard for me to get any kind of female attention. They all hate me.

I think it's too late at 18, I do have time but it's not like I'll get a girlfriend at all because of my sheer ugliness.

ordinaryotaku said:
I'm also 17 here, 6'3, gymmed out, lost weight, looksmaxed, etc and it's extremely hard for me to get any kind of female attention. They all hate me.

I think it's too late at 18, I do have time but it's not like I'll get a girlfriend at all because of my sheer ugliness.
Cunts worship your height

No, you still have 3 years to be a normie, although it's unlikely that you'll be a Chad by this point unless you ascend via surgery or money/statusmaxxing.

PessimisticFailure said:
Cunts worship your height

Yeah, that may be true, but I've never even had the slighest female attention.

i escaped at fucking 26
you have time brother

I honestly have no idea. 

Part of me feels inceldom is determined before you're even born. Can't change genetics naw meen homie? 

I mean, people are looking at you and saying you still have a chance, but that's only because they feel they had a chance when they were still 17.

If you're 5'2, pudgy skinnyfat with an assymetrical face, then regardless of your age, you're fucked.

NormieHolocaustNow said:
GTFO. If you're under 25 you've still got a chacne

Nope. KHHV at 22 here and it never gets better. If OP is still in high school though he still has a chance. Once you graduate it's all downhill.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Have you tried approaching girls in school? I mean there's a whole different world of girls outside of school. If you are ugly and a virgin, it's pretty much over. If you're a high inhib normie who hasn't approached any girls, then you are volcel.
Get approached by girls : 5
Get creepshamed :1

I'm just only 5' 9" at this age.
Do I still have a chance to grow to 6'?

Sparky said:
Spheres, is that you?
Nope

theoldnick said:
i escaped at fucking 26
you have time brother

Same

hope for the younglings

If you even know of the existence of incels.is then your life is irreparably shit in all likelihood. Welcome to the club.