Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is 115-120-125 IQ enough for six figures?

Is 115-120-125 IQ enough for six figures?

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
30% Not ID related. Moved to Lounge.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: these threads

6 figures is chad only

better to be 95 iq with 6ft+ height and good social skills.

Holy fuck, the Asian anxiety is real with this guy. Did your parents not feed you dinner or something if your daily report cards were less than perfect?

Stop chinking out so damn much and take it easy.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: these threads
Indeed.

JFL

This is such a low IQ thread. Do you have any idea how stupid some high earners are? Hell that gross cunt princesskitty makes over six figures. taking snaps of that ugly snatch on OF. She out earns her cuck husbando ROBERT GARNICA, a programmer, who probably IQ mogs her to the moon. Six or seven figures isn't even impressive, especially for a ricecel. If you are rice, you need to be a billionaire.

I have a IQ of 79 lol, yes that's enough

no I am
This is such a low IQ thread. Do you have any idea how stupid some high earners are? Hell that gross cunt princesskitty makes over six figures. taking snaps of that ugly snatch on OF. Six or seven figures isn't even impressive, especially for a ricecel. If you are rice, you need to be a billionaire
not low IQ

Holy fuck, the Asian anxiety is real with this guy. Did your parents not feed you dinner or something if your daily report cards were less than perfect?

Stop chinking out so damn much and take it easy.

Indeed.

JFL
this chink needs my avi, and I need to go back to Mike Yanagita
better to be 95 iq with 6ft+ height and good social skills.
I think 90-100 is the best IQ. It's the IQ that is most socially adaptable, and they seem less prone to mood swings and depression.

I feat that theres no relation among IQ and earn. If, for exemple, you have a good content on social media ( or you can just be a foid), you can say de dumbest foolishness and people will be there to watch. Dont overthink about it man, do what you can with what you have and try to at least do something you like or that is not so awful.

In the end most of us are just slaves for corporations and will die without name.