Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over irreversible damage to lower SMV men from Look-based online dating is the calm before the storm

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Online dating has made it harder for less attractive men below a 7 to get looksmatched partners. But I think that worse is coming.

Women are having less children, childfree by choice is on the rise, women can support themselves independently. Women disproportionately find monogamy hard. They increasingly don't need marriages or committed relationships. Alongside this, a rise in the awareness of Polyamory and the normalisation of "independent I don't need a man" typed is opening up access to having lots of different partners to provide sex, fun, and the New Relationship Energy that women suffer more without.

Increasing the access to more FWB/low commitment sexual partners that allow them to live their lives without having to share domestic spaces, and with having the freedom for getting the feelings of newness frequently means more women will move away from ever seeking betas. If she does not need a provider or a co-parent, why would she "compromise" and commit to just one guy on her looksmatch level when she can have a variety of better looking men that meet her sexual and emotional needs?

Low SMV men will get cut out even further, and will miss even having the option of being BetaBux to older women or even women at the rock bottom in terms of female smv (landwhales etc).

What do you think? Do you think that is possible, or do you think that a challenging economic future faced by most countries in the wake of covid will mean more monogamy and more demand for betas? Do you think that jealousy will be the final brakes that stops this in its tracks?

i think people will just split into religious breeders and non-religious non-breeders

a few generations of this extremely aggressive dysfunction and degeneracy and the split will become pretty obvious
when people in certain demographics (educated, non-religious) refuse to breed in such numbers it's equivalent to an extinction event, the change in demographics will be fast and furious

it is all part of the plan to de-populate the world and decrease the numbers.

Imo we are moving towards a future in which majority of men will pay for sex, majority of women will fuck chads until they are too old and not fit enough, populations will start dying out and the market will tank, my advise to men is to focus solely on this scenario, on the up side there would be lots of women becoming hookers in need of cash, so learn to enjoy the decline as they say.

And then one day, for no reason at all...

Empower foids = lower birth rates.

No way around it. And they won't take their rights away so it's like this till collapse and then redo. Hopefully the next generation is smart enough to listen to their betters unlike us.

This thread (while well written) is very "horse, bolt and stable" not to mention about 5 years too late.

The online dating market is crap?
Did you watch this video last month op? By every online dating admins admission only 00.02% of male users actually get laid. A man considered "Chad in 2007 would not get any matches today in 2020. Former employees got fired ( or quit) for saying this while being told to clear their desks and don't let the door hit them on the way out. It's akin to wikileaks.

I saved this from the internet cause the liberals are doing the proverbial book burning now. BlackPillJesus got his channel nuked despite not breaking any terms.

Women (might?) prostitute themselves?
They already did. It's called being a pole-rat (stripper) while failing their College courses, doing drugs, getting pumped and dumped by their abusive doorman "boyfriends" who treat them like crap.
Also there was adultwork.com. But its now full of 50 year old Thai/Chinese trash illegal immigrant cocklepickers brought into UK and pimped out by their Taxis/Bus driver male order bride perv "boyfriend".
Lots of MTF trannies too or basically blokes in drag advertising as "women". Blatantly obvious they are blokes too, as they jaw (and adam's apple) mog me too.

Women need cash?
OnlyFans. Google doesn't lie.
Onlyfans

Last edited:
This thread (while well written) is very "horse, bolt and stable" not to mention about 5 years too late.

The online dating market is crap?
Did you watch this video last month op? By every online dating admins admission only 00.02% of male users actually get laid. A man considered "Chad in 2007 would not get any matches today in 2020. Former employees got fired ( or quit) for saying this while being told to clear their desks and don't let the door hit them on the way out. It's akin to wikileaks.

I saved this from the internet cause the liberals are doing the preverbial book burning now. BlackPillJesus got his channel nuked despite not breaking any terms.

Women (might?) prostitute themselves?
They already did. It's called being a pole-rat (stripper) while failing their College courses, doing drugs, getting pumped and dumped by their abusive doorman "boyfriends" who treat like crap.
Also there was adultwork.com. But its now full of 50 year old Thai/Chinese trash illegal immigrant cocklepickers brought into UK and pimped out by their Taxis/Bus driver male order bride perv "boyfriend".
Lots of MTF trannies too or basically blokes in drag advertising as "women". Blatantly obvious they are blokes too, as they jaw (and adam's apple) mog me too.

Women need cash?
OnlyFans. Google doesn't lie.
View attachment 292532

Holy shit man you seem Uber black pill and knowledgeable. What's your story then? I'm guessing your over 35, educated, shortish, never had a gf. Also a bystander, you have male friends that get by on their good-looks. An I right?

Holy shit man you seem Uber black pill and knowledgeable. What's your story then? I'm guessing your over 35, educated, shortish, never had a gf. Also a bystander, you have male friends that get by on their good-looks. An I right?

Hit. Nail. Head. 39 but close.

5 foot 8 flat-footed.

I don't have contact with male friends anymore.

Hit. Nail. Head. 39 but close.

5 foot 8 flat-footed.

I don't have contact with male friends anymore.

Holy shit I'm so good at profiling ppl. ⚒️

Did you lose contact with your male friends because they mogged your smv and felt sorry for you? Where you too low value for them to be around.

Imo we are moving towards a future in which majority of men will pay for sex, majority of women will fuck chads until they are too old and not fit enough, populations will start dying out and the market will tank, my advise to men is to focus solely on this scenario, on the up side there would be lots of women becoming hookers in need of cash, so learn to enjoy the decline as they say.

long term the markets will never tank

markets go sky hgih during inflation and bad economies and low interest rates (0% or negative rates)

central banks will just print money during bad times, 1980 japanese style

"Japan's lost decade is an example of a liquidity trap (a situation in which monetary policy is unable to lower nominal interest rates because it is already close to zero). He explained how truly massive the asset bubble was in Japan by 1990, with a tripling of land and stock market prices during the prosperous 1980s. "

Did you lose contact with your male friends because they mogged your smv and felt sorry for you? Where you too low value for them to be around.

I think it was a mixture of my low sexual market value and me not wanting to "thread the eye of the needle" by betabuxing a hambeast of wife, birthing subhuman kids with autism, allergies, learning difficulties, asthma and other health issues- in a Wimpy Homes new build house. A fate that happens more often than not even with Chads and Stacies who thought they'd birth a kid worthy of Lebensborn, but have a "gifted/spectrum" retard for a child with a large flat philtrum.

Like yourself I'm in social, on benefits and coping til the end- but with anime instead of videogames.

Oh btw what did you make of Intu Malls (UK) going bust. No more teenage girls fucking in the toilets and no more jailbait watching in the McDonalds food court no?

Last edited:
I think it was a mixture of my low sexual market value and me not wanting to "thread the eye of the needle" by betabuxing a hambeast of wife, birthing subhuman kids with autism, allergies, learning difficulties, asthma and other health issues- in a Wimpy Homes new build house. A fate that happens more often than not even with Chads and Stacies who thought they'd birth a kid worthy of Lebensborn, but have a "gifted/spectrum" retard for a child.

Like yourself I'm in social, on benefits and coping til the end- but with anime instead of videogames.

Oh btw what did you make of Intu Malls (UK) going bust. No more teenage girls fucking in the toilets and no more jailabit watching in the McDonalds food court no?

teens are on social media and have been since they hit puberty

why does shitty retail stores closing matter? online shopping killed them all just like online dating destroyed social circle game and bars/clubs

I think it was a mixture of low sexual market value and me not wanting to "thread the eye of the needle" by betabuxing a hambeast of wife, birthing subhuman kids with autism in a Wimpy Homes new build house.

Oh btw what did you make of Intu Malls (UK) going bust. No more teenage girls fucking in the toilets and no more jailabit watching in the McDonalds food court no?

Your "Ironjohn" or "myownsaviour" from puahate and sluthate, if not you type very much like him.

Intu malls will not stop Stace and Becky from fucking college athletes. They will always find time for him; When mum and dad go for a weekend away to Paris and trust their sweet responsible snowflake to live at home alone, the bike sheds, the staff toilets at tesco where she works, in the corn field weather permitting, at an older girlfriend's house, at big sisters student digs, in the backseat of Chad boyfriends ford fiesta rs turbo etc.

Last edited:
teens are on social media and have been since they hit puberty

why does shitty retail stores closing matter? online shopping killed them all just like online dating destroyed social circle game and bars/clubs

You're way off point about Amazon killing off the high street. The reason Malls are closing is due to a shitty economy, no working class having any money to spend due to no real jobs, no full-time hours.

Investors have a "investor share holder model" rather than a "consumer" model. They won't employ people so they don't get anything back so their stores shut. It really is that simple.

Oh and Amazon is closing their warehouses at an exponential rate (despite overall search popularity). This is also due to people ordering online during covid-19 lockdown but they just don't have the staff or stock to fulfil the orders in the real world.

Last edited:
You're way off point about Amazon killing off the high street. The reason Malls are closing is due to a shitty economy, no working class having any money to spend due to no real jobs, no full-time hours.

Investors have a "investor share holder model" rather than a "consumer" model. They won't employ people so they don't get anything back so their stores shut. It really is that simple.

Oh and Amazon is closing their warehouses at an exponential rate (despite overall search popularity). This is also due to covid-19 lockdown but they just don't have the staff or stock to fulfil the orders in the real world.

strongly disagree

retail has been dying since mid 2000s in the USA. JC Penny was fucked in early 2010s, almost a decade before any of this covid shit.

Retail has had trash earnings for well over a decade now.

Last edited:
strongly disagree

retail has been dying since mid 2000s in the USA. JC Penny was fucked in early 2010s, almost a decade before any of this covid shit.

Retail has had trash earnings for well over a decade now.

- You strongly disagree that the 2008 recession had anything to do with declining retail, then state a 2010 example of a victim of said recession?
- Streamlined online retail model having fewer overhead costs (I worked in an Amazon warehouse and 20 zero hour contract staff can do a job that employs 500 retail staff (not news). That's why Borders Books closed in tandem with the recession. That said the book market is trashed too, despite Amazon having a a monopoly on both physical AND e-books. People don't realise Amazon holds the right to Dawson Education (e-books).

As I said 20 zero hour contract staff won't invest back in the Uk. They send the money home.

Amazon was founded in 1995 and had traded strongly between 2000-2009 in the UK alongside brick and mortar retail.

It was the recession that did it. End of story.

Now China is pulling out of the UK we are done for.

Last edited:
- 2008 recession
- Streamlined online retail model having fewer overhead costs (I worked in an Amazon warehouse and 20 zero hour contract staff can do a job that employs 500 retail staff (not news). That's why Borders Books closed in tandem with the recession. That said the book market is trashed too, despite Amazon having a a monopoly on both physical AND e-books. People don't realise Amazon holds the right to Dawson Education (e-books).

As I said 20 zero hour contract staff won't invest back in the Uk. They send the money home.

it's a race to the bottom

global corp like amazon hires low paid contract workers

destroys middle class

brazilification of the west as another poster said

destroys middle class

Meanwhile Chinese online megastores selling globally like Alibaba are booming.

Meanwhile Chinese online megastores selling globally like Alibaba are booming.

Jeff Bezos (Amazon) still mogs Jack Ma (AliBaba)
$171.6 billion against Ma's 48.1 billion USD

I'm giving AliBaba a go since Amazon is full of Chinese Counterfeit goods anyway but 4 times the price of Ali-Express.

Jeff Bezos (Amazon) still mogs Jack Ma (AliBaba)
$171.6 billion against Ma's 48.1 billion USD

I'm giving AliBaba a go since Amazon is full of Chinese Counterfeit goods anyway but 4 times the price of Ali-Express.

I got Carbon bicycle frame and forks and a nice divers watch from aliexpress. 4 times cheaper that what I'd pay at Halfords cycling store or Debenhams. I'm happy with my purchases.

s-l400.jpg

More and more men will get pissed off. More and more "men" will self cull and become cucks/fags bowing down for a crumb of pussy. More and more men will revolt.
The system in return will tax the fuck out of single males, and forcibly put estrogen in everything they can to feminize the fewer men calling out this gyno cucked society.

i think people will just split into religious breeders and non-religious non-breeders

a few generations of this extremely aggressive dysfunction and degeneracy and the split will become pretty obvious
when people in certain demographics (educated, non-religious) refuse to breed in such numbers it's equivalent to an extinction event, the change in demographics will be fast and furious
Wasn't that kind of the plot of Idiocracy? It's cliche but that's kind of what is happening.
Religious people from the Middle East and Africa will probably inherit the Earth.

long term the markets will never tank

markets go sky hgih during inflation and bad economies and low interest rates (0% or negative rates)

central banks will just print money during bad times, 1980 japanese style

"Japan's lost decade is an example of a liquidity trap (a situation in which monetary policy is unable to lower nominal interest rates because it is already close to zero). He explained how truly massive the asset bubble was in Japan by 1990, with a tripling of land and stock market prices during the prosperous 1980s. "

destroys middle class

Everything is getting globalized. Dating and starting relationships is such just one aspect.

More and more men will get pissed off. More and more "men" will self cull and become cucks/fags bowing down for a crumb of pussy. More and more men will revolt.
The system in return will tax the fuck out of single males, and forcibly put estrogen in everything they can to feminize the fewer men calling out this gyno cucked society.

I don't think well adjusted sub 7 men will bow down to putrid hambeastss or overweight single mommies 35+. Slim single mommies over 35 are only good for fuck and Chuck if you can get it for free. They're not worth keeping long term as women's bodies literally become like grannies after 40.