Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Ironically, women are doing us a favor by rejecting us whether you realize it or not.

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date
CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
The type of foid that would reject you isn't the type that would give you a happy relationship to begin with.

Foids that date based on superficial qualities such as looks, money, and status are low quality, degenerate, whoreish parasites that will only make your life worse.

It's good that they reject you, because that way, you won't blindly walk into their trap by being blinded by "love" or thinking with your dick.

Even Chad knows this. That's why he fucks these whores then throws them away like used tissues. He understands they aren't quality women.

The problem with Chad though, is that he eventually gets one of these cumrags pregnant, and now he's stuck with that low quality woman for life.

That's why our situation is better. These low quality women keep rejecting us, so we never get the chance to unintentionally get any of them pregnant in the first place.

Though, if a Chad is smart and doesn't fuck any girl he sees, he still has a million times more of a chance to get a quality woman than we do, because even quality women that are virgin, feminine, conservative and traditional are more inclined to give a hot guy a chance over an ugly guy. It's just human nature.

IT capture me in the screenshot pls

The problem with Chad though, is that he eventually gets one of these cumrags pregnant, and now he's stuck with that low quality woman for life.
That's maybe the ony reason to be glad to be a trucel. Still cope tho

these fucks now are going to say that " look he's so close to figuring it out" bullshit , all women are rejecting you but that dosen't mean you're dodging any bullet or anything .
reddit fucks are always saying that if a foid reject you then it's good for you but nope if you have the looks you will never fall into any trap.
and if you have the looks then you will never be with any low quality woman

these fucks now are going to say that " look he's so close to figuring it out" bullshit , all women are rejecting you but that dosen't mean you're dodging any bullet or anything .

"You said books were the key!"

i-dont-know-man-bubba-thompson.gif

I still want casual sex with them tbh.

and if you have the looks then you will never be with any low quality woman
That's not true, there are plenty of Chads with retarded, destructive whores as wives, girlfriends, and baby mothers

because even quality women that are virgin, feminine, conservative and traditional are more inclined to give a hot guy a chance over an ugly guy
Are these quality women that are virgin, feminine, conservative and traditional in the room with us right now?

Are these quality women that are virgin, feminine, conservative and traditional in the room with us right now?
What do you mean? They are very rare. You'd have to go to a shithole third-world country to have a realistic chance of finding them if you aren't Giga-chad.

What do you mean? They are very rare. You'd have to go to a shithole third-world country to have a realistic chance of finding them if you aren't Giga-chad.
And even these foids would switch if you brought them to the West. Foids only have these values as long as they live in a stricht patriarchal society that keeps their whore instincts down. The idea that Chads in the West have access to a number of traditional feminine foids is a lie imo.

And even these foids would switch if you brought them to the West. Foids only have these values as long as they live in a stricht patriarchal society that keeps their whore instincts down. The idea that Chads in the West have access to a number of traditional feminine foids is a lie imo.
Yeah I'm not disagreeing. Those foids I described have to have their whoreish nature trained out of them at a young age, but even then the environment in the West will easily bring their whoreish nature back out of them.

Depends, if you've never had sex before then a few flings will be a net positive for the soul.
Save $1000 and pay a couple prostitutes if you care about putting your dick in a hole that much. I actually agree with bluepillers and redditcucks when they say sex is not as big a deal as incels make it out to be.

Yeah I'm not disagreeing. Those foids I described have to have their whoreish nature trained out of them at a young age, but even then the environment in the West will easily bring their whoreish nature back out of them.
In Germany I see lolis that are maybe 10 years old that already wear the same whore clothes older foids were like Leggins, shirts that leave your belly uncovered and all types of sexualizing shit. It's insane.

In Germany I see lolis that are maybe 10 years old that already wear the same whore clothes older foids were like Leggins, shirts that leave your belly uncovered and all types of sexualizing shit. It's insane.
Attires for good-looking men only. Not you nor us.

In the USA, that's been happening since 2012, and its even toddlers wearing that whore shit. It's like parents are sexualizing their underage kids, then get mad when they attract pedos to their kids. Makes no sense.

Attires for good-looking men only. Not you nor us.
I'm not even sure if they even know what sex is by now, yet they already use their sexual power to make men horny. Whenever I hear the story of Lolis getting raped it's like yeah, they're begging for it with their uncovered skin. Do these foids have parents or what the fuck is going on here?

Save $1000 and pay a couple prostitutes if you care about putting your dick in a hole that much. I actually agree with bluepillers and redditcucks when they say sex is not as big a deal as incels make it out to be.
Not the same as having a girl want your dick and all the love and afterglow feeling you'd get afterwards imo.

The type of foid that would reject you isn't the type that would give you a happy relationship to begin with.

Foids that date based on superficial qualities such as looks, money, and status are low quality, degenerate, whoreish parasites that will only make your life worse.

It's good that they reject you, because that way, you won't blindly walk into their trap by being blinded by "love" or thinking with your dick.

Even Chad knows this. That's why he fucks these whores then throws them away like used tissues. He understands they aren't quality women.

That's why our situation is better. These low quality women keep rejecting us, so we never get the chance to unintentionally get any of them pregnant in the first place.

Though, if a Chad is smart and doesn't fuck any girl he sees, he still has a million times more of a chance to get a quality woman than we do, because even quality women that are virgin, feminine, conservative and traditional are more inclined to give a hot guy a chance over an ugly guy. It's just human nature.
thats hard man

Everybody wants sexual gratification and female validation even when the latter is not a necessity at least it always feels good to have it, that's how we're all hardwired.

Nobody is doing you any favor, neither Chad nor foid you're just suffering the consequences of inceldom.

Today I tried to speak with an hot Hispanic foid at work but she looked down on me without saying a word. Right after (not even 10 fucking minutes later) I saw her lightly complementing my chadlite friend and looking more receptive/open to a conversation, I got numb in depression after that pathetic episode and after I knew she was a fucking snake obsessed with looks, shallow, boring and mean, IT STILL HURT.

Everybody wants sexual gratification and female validation even when the latter is not a necessity at least it always feels good to have it, that's how we're all hardwired.

Nobody is doing you any favor, neither Chad nor foid you're just suffering the consequences of inceldom.

Today I tried to speak with an hot Hispanic foid at work but she looked down on me without saying a word. Right after (not even 10 fucking minutes later) I saw her lightly complementing my chadlite friend and looking more receptive/open to a conversation, I got numb in depression after that pathetic episode and after I knew she was a fucking snake obsessed with looks, shallow, boring and mean, IT STILL HURT.
Nigger stop going for attractive women

The typical redpill and bluepill cope "If she rejects you, then she wasn't a good woman anyway and you're better off without her"

Not sure why implies theres only a minority of women that do this, when it's virtually all of them

Also many people are blissfully unaware how all these sky high demands for women are not the requirements

Women don't want only chad body, they also want (but rarely get) all the other non-superficial qualities

height, frame and good face demands are only the qualifiers, you still need to have le personality, interesting lifestyle and niche passion ON TOP OF THAT

Last edited:
when chad gets someone pregnant he gets to leave her, also the problem is social power which has a lot more effects than just sex. being rejected from foids sexually also means being rejected from jobs, getting lower salaries, refused promotions, arrested for crimes, targeted by bullies etc.