Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Ironically we're the main characters

Juice

Juice

No LDAR for your 40 hour week
★★★
In a world of attention-seekers, everyone wants to be the main character, they want to be THAT guy, they want to be the comedy relief, the class clown, the poster boy, the golden child, you get the point but the funny guy trope has been so done and beaten to the death that people who do this to be the main guy automatically become just another one of the masses because everyone else is doing what they're doing, but us incels however, are the main characters simply due to how fucked up our lives are, to the point, it would be entertaining if we were the main character of a film or show. every fuck up in my life is a laughter track, that day I got attacked by 3 kids in school was probably a scene those fuckers still look up on youtube, a whole subreddit based on my show discusses what part of my life it was over, My subhuman life is entertainment on a TV screen being watched by families of normies and I am probably breaking the 4th wall by typing this thread. Schizo-tier but food for thought.

Episode 1 Mind Blown GIF by The Office
that makes sense, wow

I am the only one that matters

main characters need some sorta latent potential. so no.

actually nah
its over
if we were the main characters our suffering and pain would mean something and things would turn out fine in the end

How are we the main character lol. Main character always has a fun journey or one that takes them through ups and downs. My life has just been a slow downhill slope constantly. And I have no fucking money ever. The main character is only ever broke for the first 20 minutes of the movie.

I spend most of my free time rotting at home all day doing drugs and never talking to people in the real world. If I was a main character my show wouldn't even make it past production

Maybe just the main focus of a comedic or tragic scene but far from the main character

high iq cope
we r ghosts sometimes scarring people (going ER)

incels are the chosen 144000 virgins of apocalypse