Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ironically, a Hospital is prime suicide fuel.

• Thread starter MillionBashStream97
  • Start date
MillionBashStream97

MillionBashStream97

Sub-3
-
- Take grandma to the hospital to check her leg.

- Receptionist is a cute black girl, ruined my week just to speak with her.

- Look around, every nurse, and patient is either absurdly hot, a milf, or a mummy dry roastie. Cool.

- Enter the doctors room, her doctor is a, no exaggeration, 6'9 white chad around his 30s. Fantastic, I want to fucking leave.

- My grandma spends the whole time complimenting him, and pointing me to cute girls, including the fucking receptionist that she thinks I could get with, even though I look as ugly as a man can get, in BRAZIL, a country where even below average niggas bodycount mog USA Chads.

- Leave, see another 50 hot women, 60 niggas that height and race mog me (5'11, and these niggas make me look like a goblin).

- Go home, and ACTUALLY fucking cry.

I'm fucking done. I'm so fucking done.

The world is your enemy

- Take grandma to the hospital to check her leg.

- Receptionist is a cute black girl, ruined my week just to speak with her.

- Look around, every nurse, and patient is either absurdly hot, a milf, or a mummy dry roastie. Cool.

- Enter the doctors room, her doctor is a, no exaggeration, 6'9 white chad around his 30s. Fantastic, I want to fucking leave.

- My grandma spends the whole time complimenting him, and pointing me to cute girls, including the fucking receptionist that she thinks I could get with, even though I look as ugly as a man can get, in BRAZIL, a country where even below average niggas bodycount mog USA Chads.

- Leave, see another 50 hot women, 60 niggas that height and race mog me (5'11, and these niggas make me look like a goblin).

- Go home, and ACTUALLY fucking cry.

I'm fucking done. I'm so fucking done.
lol,over

the outside is no place for subhumans

:feelsbadman:
This is the reason I hate going out, especially when you're forced to, you can't escape being mogged
I hate it too... I can't look at anybody without my day being ruined.

Inside of us is a pain no doctor can diagnose.

Show me examples of "cute black chicks" :feelskek:
I guess a sheeboon can be “cute”, the way a spider monkey is “cute”.

But I wouldn’t fuck a spider monkey, not my species.

2-png1.png
blackwomen.jpg
im-just-out-living-life.webp
WhatsApp-Image-2019-05-05-at-18.14.53-1-e1561575521539.jpeg

These are all Brazilian blacks, volcel if you wouldn't
They aren't aryan, crystal white, blue eyed, sun-dress wearing tradwives, so these are all shit eating apes sheboons.

Try being a patient for several weeks when your too weak to even get it up. That's suicide fuel

I don't believe you, you made this part up
Probly felt like cryin though. Being surrounded by the thing you want most knowing you can’t attain it can sting pretty bad.