Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ironically, 90% of the problems I usually see women having with their boyfriends/husbands, I wouldn't have such problems.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Whenever I see the problems women have with their men, be it irl, on reddit or some other site, in movies, TV, songs etc... I always think "if I had a wife we'd never have that problem".

Yes, there are some issues that could arise between us, but most of the normal problems simply don't apply to me. Maybe because I'm slightly autistic and with other various issues, but it's exactly because I'm different that I'd make a better husband. I can also control the problems that may arise from autism, so it's a win-win.

Things like splitting responsibilities equally (I would vacuum and stuff and she'd do her part too), cleaning up after myself (I'm very clean and a minimalist actually), cheating (I'm incredibly loyal), not spending money on stupid shit, not being too selfish (in bed or otherwise), paying attention to her, asking about her day, listening to her problems and only trying to fix them instead of letting her vent etc...

But it doesn't matter. Maybe there will come one day when I'd get a chance to prove all this. But by then it will probably be too late. The many years of being starved of the love I need from a woman is grinding me down. And if when I'm 38 a woman gives me a chance, it won't really matter by then.

Dude you won't be fighting over the things you'll do. You'll be fighting over the things she's gonna do. Like texting her ex-boyfriends, coming home late, wearing slutty clothes, refusing to have sex. Its always the hole who breaks the relationship, sub-8 men are generally loyal and well behaved because they know that if their current partner left, they'll have no one else.

Every single things you mentioned almost never happens in real life.
Men almost always cook, clean and fix the house while the woman just sits and watches.
Men put tons of effort into their appearance while women will do nothing to look good unless they go to a club.
Most men don't have the oppotunity to cheat even if they wanted to while women will sometimes have multiple affairs.
The money thing is obvious.
Again, obvious.
And the rest I've seen tons of men do but the opposite causes women to think he's a pussy.

cheating (I'm incredibly loyal),
Yeah, you are incredibly loyal. Your wife however...
Men almost always cook, clean and fix the house while the woman just sits and watches.
Men put tons of effort into their appearance while women will do nothing to look good unless they go to a club.
Most men don't have the oppotunity to cheat even if they wanted to while women will sometimes have multiple affairs.
Again, obvious.
And the rest I've seen tons of men do but the opposite causes women to think he's a pussy.

Again, obvious.
Yeah, you are incredibly loyal. Your wife however...

This is all true unfortunately. Damn, reality is so cruel.

Dude you won't be fighting over the things you'll do. You'll be fighting over the things she's gonna do. Like texting her ex-boyfriends, coming home late, wearing slutty clothes, refusing to have sex. Its always the hole who breaks the relationship, sub-8 men are generally loyal and well behaved because they know that if their current partner left, they'll have no one else.
Sexhaver IQ. A rare man would willingly fuck up his relationship today. It's always woman who is responsible for the relationship to fall apart. At the same time If your relationship flourishes it's again thanks to woman's willingness to stay with that particular man. In this day and age woman has a 100% control over her and her bf's relationship.

Ohh shit, you are right. I definitely would have a problem with all that. Damn, nevermind, this whole thread is moot, you made a damn good point.

Maybe the problem isn't with those things specifically or inherently. But with doing them daily like a routine. Sometimes men like to let themselves go.and foids will always find something to complain about. I don't even need a gf or a wife to prove that to me. Every foid including my mother and sister and bitch boss foid constantly berate me for existing. I can never satisfy bitches.

Maybe the problem isn't with those things specifically or inherently. But with doing them daily like a routine. Sometimes men like to let themselves go.and foids will always find something to complain about. I don't even need a gf or a wife to prove that to me. Every foid including my mother and sister and bitch boss foid constantly berate me for existing. I can never satisfy bitches.
Very good point. They're just so anal about everything. I'm cool with some maintenance stuff and some basic cleaning, but you give them a finger and they take the whole hand, they want more and more and they always find something wrong. When they finally reach a level where they would have been happy before, instead now they want more and are unhappy and nag some more.
Sexhaver IQ. A rare man would willingly fuck up his relationship today. It's always woman who is responsible for the relationship to fall apart. At the same time If your relationship flourishes it's again thanks to woman's willingness to stay with that particular man. In this day and age woman has a 100% control over her and her bf's relationship.
God damn. This shit is hell, and yet the way muslims handle it is savage. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. There's no hope, this world is hell.

Last edited:
Chad only, so they won't care

Very good point. They're just so anal about everything. I'm cool with some maintenance stuff and some basic cleaning, but you give them a finger and they take the whole hand, they want more and more and they always find something wrong. When they finally reach a level where they would have been happy before, instead now they want more and are unhappy and nag some more
Like goddamn black holes.
Images 7

Well the blackpill is full of Irony. The personality meme is beyond ridiculous at this point.

Women love complaining about their chad boyfriends/husbands. Their not even mad at him, their mad at men in general(incels)

Problems start arising when she starts getting bored of you and tries to make up bullshit excuses so she can leave/cheat and go for someone more "exciting"

I said once on instagram that the reason men don't lift up women (spiritually) is because they'd leave him for someone better, in the context of a post where the guy pushed down a girl for no reason than to be an asshole. All the girls except one or two assumed I was implying that I - or I believe men should be - pushing women down - where is the option to treat someone as they are??? Anyway that turned out to be a shitshow and thankfully it got buried so I don't have to delete or rename my account(s) I used when they started blocking me mid-fight. Apparently I don't have the "right" to give opinions on what women want because I can't 'get' any...even though I can clearly tell what they do not want!

* isn't it lovely how women themselves use objectifying language such as "get girls/get guys" ? :) :) :)

IN other words, being desperate is misogynistic. Fuck this world, man. How about being a fuckboy then? But no, women like being used...by the right guys. What they find unsexy is offensive. Fuck their logic.

Whenever I see the problems women have with their men, be it irl, on reddit or some other site, in movies, TV, songs etc... I always think "if I had a wife we'd never have that problem".

Yes, there are some issues that could arise between us, but most of the normal problems simply don't apply to me. Maybe because I'm slightly autistic and with other various issues, but it's exactly because I'm different that I'd make a better husband. I can also control the problems that may arise from autism, so it's a win-win.

Things like splitting responsibilities equally (I would vacuum and stuff and she'd do her part too), cleaning up after myself (I'm very clean and a minimalist actually), cheating (I'm incredibly loyal), not spending money on stupid shit, not being too selfish (in bed or otherwise), paying attention to her, asking about her day, listening to her problems and only trying to fix them instead of letting her vent etc...

But it doesn't matter. Maybe there will come one day when I'd get a chance to prove all this. But by then it will probably be too late. The many years of being starved of the love I need from a woman is grinding me down. And if when I'm 38 a woman gives me a chance, it won't really matter by then.
This is all irrelevant. Women don't value this shit. They want you to fight for them, defend them, and fight over them. Prove your social, physical worth. All else is betabuxxing. Cuck or be cucked.

Last edited: