Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [IRL STORY] Never trust anybody, not even incel friends in real life

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
★★★★★
I remember in 8th grade i had a white friend who was bullied by everybody in class besides me, just because he was sub5 and didn’t do anything about the bullying.
I was never bullied because i was a fat black guy, but i was still an outcast with him.
I was the only friend he had, and he was the only friend i had.
One day a normfag started teasing me because of my looks, not extremely but he joked about me.
My only incel friend who was bullied especially by him and the women in the normfags friendgroup, jumped on the train and started to disrespect me as well for his and his gay normfag friendgroups approval and validation.

After this day i never talked to him again, and it kind of hurt me. But fuck him, he made me realize there are barely any humans you can trust.

Fucking bitch

Bro, I feel like going ER now

Another blackpill: The reality is once a weak incel sees a chance to get normie approval he will do anything to achieve that.

And for most incels: once an incel ascends he is back to the bluepill and will start to ridicule other incels. Its always the same and it will never change. But wait your turn, the reaper always comes to collect and i will be waiting to call you a faggot and tell you to kill yourself once you are back down, i hold grudges.

Another blackpill: The reality is once a weak incel sees a chance to get normie approval he will do anything to achieve that.

And for most incels: once an incel ascends he is back to the bluepill and will start to ridicule other incels. Its always the same and it will never change. But wait your turn, the reaper always comes to collect and i will be waiting to call you a faggot and tell you to kill yourself once you are back down, i hold grudges.
very true, ovER

“Hail satan”- sλint Brandon

Yeah basically all my friends during my public school days were incels who bullied each other.

I remember in 8th grade i had a white friend who was bullied by everybody in class besides me, just because he was sub5 and didn’t do anything about the bullying.
I was never bullied because i was a fat black guy, but i was still an outcast with him.
One day a normfag started teasing me because of my looks, not extremely but he joked about me.
My only incel friend who was bullied especially by him and the women in the normfags friendgroup, jumped on the train and started to disrespect me as well for his and his gay normfag friendgroups approval and validation.

After this day i never talked to him again, and it kind of hurt me. But fuck him, he made me realize there are barely any humans you can trust.

Fucking bitch
cant trust anyone ever.

Yeah basically all my friends during my public school days were incels who bullied each other.
Typical, the “who is more normie” complex.

I wish I had a group of incel friends to hang out with irl and play video games with. Imagine being such a pathetic incel you can't even make other incel friends. OvER.

Cbs Team GIF by Wolf Entertainment
Bro, I feel like going ER now

I wish I had a group of incel friends to hang out with irl and play video games with. Imagine being such a pathetic incel you can't even make other incel friends. OvER.
This will never happen trust me, your friends will bully you once they have that superiority from normie approval. There is no comradeship between incels.

This will never happen trust me, your friends will bully you once they have that superiority from normie approval. There is no comradeship between incels.
Suifuel tbh

Honestly being friends with sub5 or autistic guy in my experience is a pain in the ass.

Sub5 will mostly be depressed, bad mood and angry, a guy I know is a super sub5, ugly face, fat, very short, when he walk he walk in a strange way, when he talk he do strange sound with his mouth, like if the words were fighting between his cheeks.

Also he never think before he act so he's always in trouble...Do I need to waist my time with him ? Absolutely not, I had some laugh with him, I think it's a good guy, un his souls better than me.
But two sub5, even if I mog him in the sub5 domain, is way to much to have something food coming from it.

Im sorry that happened to you. Should have lynched him in Hitman 2

Every friend I've ever had I have always defended. In addition, every friend I've ever had never defended me or stood up for me.

People will throw you under the bus for their benefit without hesitation, regardless of how long you knew them. Never trust them.

I’ve never treated anyone as below me tbqh even when I was an ntfag.

Normies are backstabbers

my incel friends don’t wanna do shit. I try to hang out with them and they say they don’t feel like it or they’re busy which is bullshit All they do is rot at home all day like me

Fucking bitch
Something similar happened to me but the colors are swapped. I am a scrawny white guy who had a black fat friend. The fat guy would constantly make fun of my looks and he was respected a bit more than me but he was also treated like shit by the kids in my grade. He was more respected with the undergraduates tho

Im sorry about you. Cant trust even your shadow these days

Trust no nigga, trust no bitch.
once an incel ascends he is back to the bluepill and will start to ridicule other incels
Then he'll miraculously be blackpilled again when he's single again, like Angry MGTOW. These people are a joke, gatekeep them out. If they can be bought so cheaply, then that's what they're worth.

It's a shitty feeling because you put all your hopes into one person (that person being your friend) and then they backstab you (it's sort of sad they'll throw you to a ditch that has a pack of wolves in order to elevate their social status). It's a major disappointment. I've had this happen to me before, but oh well... you live and learn.

People is like that at 8th grade, especially if they are usually the butt of the jokes as incels usually are. It has a lot more to do with peer validation that incels being bad dudes.

once an incel ascends he is back to the bluepill
incels are stupid
the reason they can't get a girlfriend is that, unlike me, they didn't spend the last 30 years grinding and self-improving, getting good grades, graduation, job, and building their assets only to be divorce-raped by a single mom and die childless and in poverty after losing his house just like I got it coming. It's pathetic.

broOtal

Real asf