Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

irl places to get foid?

maybe if you're from the US because that's where most users seem to be from
2 of my buddies tried it regularly for 2 months and didn't get any results
for reference: they were both average looking dudes who took decent normie lvl pics of themselves. Both living in Germany
oh yeah i think you have to try find people that actually live in a close proximity to you like an hour away, joining discords for your country or whatever idk

It's a much better use of a sub 5's time than a cold approach or attempting to meet a foid IRL
I don't know if this is a hard fact, considering how generally speaking people advertise IRL approaches as having better outcomes on average compared to online.
but I'd certainly argue that a more passive approach of creating 10 dating profiles and waiting for requests is a less risky/stressful approach for someone who is at high risk of being rejected or #metood
I wanted to add to this that my buddy told me he was getting results on a pay-to-use dating app (only for a relationship though, not for a hookup) even though he reached nothing on a regular one

Last edited:
Why IRL? Just google the Nordic Blacked discord. If you're non-white you can easily ascend via e-sex.

By mid life you are supposed to have an okay income and should be able to afford to travel abroad to poor countries and buy yourself a wife.
money is okay but I'm not sure I am capapable of that lifestyle.

Are you retarded?
Depends. Some say no you are not. I'm trash at math. Men and even some foids in my family are high iq. I'm somewhere inbetween probably closer to retard.

this thread :feelsclown:
The world we live in big pile of clown shit.

Asia if you're JBW
Very unlikley since I dont like to travel.

incels cant get a girlfriend lad.

Was told stores and library. Where else? Looking for thin becky with low body count or virgin. Help?
That are you writing this article in the first place suggests that it's not going to happen for you. Either you're normie looks but NT and too high inhib to ever pull this off, or you're a low inhib subhuman for who it will never work for.

Your attempt to reach out to her insinuates to her that you think you're her SMV. While you may be, the female ego is limitless. They all think they're tens, so she considered your attempt insulting.

Just go outside incel

Was told stores and library. Where else? Looking for thin becky with low body count or virgin. Help?
Listen you fucking retard or cia infiltrator there are no more Becky or virgin or low body count gen z cunt all are whores get real and wake up fucking damn grey cels!

Abortion clinic.

Listen you fucking retard or cia infiltrator there are no more Becky or virgin or low body count gen z cunt all are whores get real and wake up fucking damn grey cels!
Useless midget. Nasty rat. H0pe a sheb00n r4pes you and throws you in traffic.

mid life crisis stuff. I didn't have a strong urge for foid relationship until last few years.

Be specific about what you mean by "midlife crisis stuff."

If youre white SEAmaxx or some non white country, due to jbw theory

A virgin foid who doesnt want chad yeah goodluck with that