Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

irl places to get foid?

Max Doltman

Max Doltman

Overlord
★★★★★
Was told stores and library. Where else? Looking for thin becky with low body count or virgin. Help?

Not gonna happen bud. Being here should be all the proof you need... You could try if you need a reality check.

Not gonna happen bud. Being here should be all the proof you need...
i messaged a virgin foid online she was ugly. she would not even talk about it. Why are they so cruel.

approaching only works if you are attractive. If you aren't they think you are a creep who doesn't know his place.

i messaged a virgin foid online she was ugly. she would not even talk about it. Why are they so cruel.
Your attempt to reach out to her insinuates to her that you think you're her SMV. While you may be, the female ego is limitless. They all think they're tens, so she considered your attempt insulting.

Your attempt to reach out to her insinuates to her that you think you're her SMV. While you may be, the female ego is limitless. They all think they're tens.
she look similiar to your avi but with light hair.

Nigga you are on .is Its fucking over lmao Even if your From reddit or IT Only bottom of the barrel Humans are here like myself

Nigga you are on .is Its fucking over lmao Even if your From reddit or IT Only bottom of the barrel Humans are here like myself
never used retarddit. i mean posted there.

Why the fuck are you asking, on incels.is, while being registered on incels.is?
If you have done that before you already know what's gonna happen.

Tell me pick up line?
pick up lines aren't real. Chad can say anything and women will be into it. An incel can say anything and women will interpret it in the worst way they can.

Past college years, the only realistic option is bars/clubs and dating apps. We know dating apps are torture. Bars you need to waste tons of money to maybe get some dirty skank that's probably taken 100 cocks.

B6BCA765 65BF 4EBD A1E3 104A0C4C36D8

Work, school, and by friends is really the only way. There are plenty of less than average guys who can get girls.
This online shit is just not working. I will make some irl attempts idc. maybe im having mid life crisis. any old members went through this? @FrothySolutions

I think people are increasingly meeting online and meeting IRL is more for chads, I think discordmaxxing is viable.

Fucking hell these 2024cels are retarded

Was told stores and library. Where else? Looking for thin becky with low body count or virgin. Help?
By whom, your parents? Any place is "good" to find women, unless your one of us

This online shit is just not working. I will make some irl attempts idc. maybe im having mid life crisis. any old members went through this? @FrothySolutions
By mid life you are supposed to have an okay income and should be able to afford to travel abroad to poor countries and buy yourself a wife.

>foid over 16
>virgin or low body count
>pick one

Are you retarded?

Past college years, the only realistic option is bars/clubs and dating apps. We know dating apps are torture. Bars you need to waste tons of money to maybe get some dirty skank that's probably taken 100 cocks.

even homeless becky that has no teeth and looks like she belongs in the funeral home is gonna turn you down.

Maybe a decade or more-ago... I tried that shit. Hell, I tried approaching chicks at both Best Buy and a Barnes N' Noble at one point / back-to-back... that shit grows hair on your balls, as in... it makes you fucking pissed but at the same time.. gradually understanding your place. Now my balls have a beard.

Asia if you're JBW

Went through what?

Unironically weddings and funerals, despite dumb comedies being made about it

Sure, if you want some Cluster B cunt that sits online all day that will gladly devour your soul.
It's a much better use of a sub 5's time than a cold approach or attempting to meet a foid IRL

People live on the internet now.
We live on the internet warning each other of a dystopian future, but we already are living it.
FML

Last edited:
I think people are increasingly meeting online and meeting IRL is more for chads, I think discordmaxxing is viable.
maybe if you're from the US because that's where most users seem to be from
2 of my buddies tried it regularly for 2 months and didn't get any results
for reference: they were both average looking dudes who took decent normie lvl pics of themselves. Both living in Germany