Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill irl blackpills are the worst

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
i had to go into school for the first time in 2 years to take a test, and it was terrible. there was a big ass server issue and the test got cancelled, but i had to sit in this room of mostly foids talking about the most mundane and boring shit for almost 2 hours. but the worst was when they started talking about serial killers and multiple of them had called ted bundy and one of the menendez brothers (cant remember which one) hot, and one even said that the menendez brothers did nothing wrong. Hybristophilia was something i've known about for a while since I want to go ER, but hearing females talk about this irl is a completely different thing and i had to sit there with my heart beating so fucking hard from my overwhelming social anxiety and anger

No, your patriarchal ears processed inaccurate information due to your inherent misogyny. They were talking about hot geeky neerdy shy guys with social anxiety instead.