Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Irish are not white

They are all curries now

@Sneir thoughts?

they have the best red hair out of all people

Most are pale af , have blue eyes and even red hair + they're Western European , wtf ?

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @wereq @BataviaCel

Most are pale af , have blue eyes and even red hair + they're Western European , wtf ?

troll post nigga

JFL

OP is troll.

Why do you consider the Irish "not White" ?
Early American didn’t consider the Irish to be white. Because of the Irish potato famine a lot of Irish immigrated to America. And Americans hated that.

Early American didn’t consider the Irish to be white. Because of the Irish potato famine a lot of Irish immigrated to America. And Americans hated that.
Americans were retarded then

No. I didn’t read it. But I remembered hearing from a podcast that Irish people wasn’t considered white in America
That had to do with Catholicism vs Protestantism

A movie about a book, in this book there is a love story between Humbert (an adult) and a child named Lolita. That’s how the word Loli came from. It is from Humbert POV.

A movie about a book, in this book there is a love story between Humbert (an adult) and a child named Lolita. That’s how the word Loli came from. It is from Humbert POV.
And why am I supposed to watch that ? :lul:

And why am I supposed to watch that ? :lul:
I don’t know, I watched the movie and it was interesting. Nothing to do with Irish people, heard the book was also good

I don’t know, I watched the movie and it was interesting. Nothing to do with Irish people, heard the book was also good
Why did a conversation about Irish people go to a random unrelated movie wtf ? :dafuckfeels:

Americans were retarded then
I guess back then when America was a white country. Americans will consider other whites that are seen as white/American in modern day to be ethnics. Like Russians or Irish.

Basically Western countries will consider sub-ethnicity to be different, because anything not is not from the Proto-Indo-Europeans would view them as nonhumans. Unlike today were we consider all whites to be the same.

Someone that is British seeing an Irish person would be the modern equivalent of someone that is whites seeing a black person.

Last edited:
Did you allow the movie to change you the way I did?
Yes, I found myself confronted with uncomfortable truths and challenging questions that had a lasting impact on my understanding of human nature, morality, and the societal constructs that shape our perceptions. One of the most striking ways in which the movie changed my perspective was by forcing me to reexamine the boundaries of empathy and understanding. Through the character of Humbert Humbert, brilliantly portrayed by Jeremy Irons, the film delved into the psyche of an individual capable of both heinous acts and a semblance of humanity. This portrayal left me grappling with the unsettling realization that even those who commit morally reprehensible actions possess multifaceted identities. It prompted me to question the simplistic dichotomy of good and evil, urging me to explore the intricate web of motivations and influences that contribute to human behavior. Furthermore, the film’s exploration of societal norms and taboos challenged my preconceived notions of right and wrong. As I followed Humbert’s descent into obsession, I was prompted to question the rigidity of the moral frameworks I had previously accepted. The movie revealed the malleability of ethical boundaries and the profound impact of context, shedding light on the shades of gray that exist within human interactions. This realization prompted a more nuanced and empathetic approach to understanding the motivations and struggles of individuals, even in situations that are difficult to comprehend. Additionally, “Lolita” compelled me to reflect on the power dynamics inherent in relationships and the vulnerability of those who find themselves in positions of lesser agency. The portrayal of Dolores Haze, portrayed by Dominique Swain, highlighted the manipulation and coercion that can occur within seemingly ordinary interactions. This aspect of the film provoked a heightened awareness of power imbalances in various aspects of life, fostering a greater sensitivity to the voices and experiences of those who may be marginalized or exploited. The 1997 adaptation of “Lolita” profoundly changed my perspective and worldviews by challenging my understanding of morality, human complexity, and societal norms. The film’s exploration of the human psyche, the shades of gray within ethical considerations, and the dynamics of power left an indelible mark on my consciousness. As I navigated the uncomfortable terrain it presented, I emerged with a more nuanced, empathetic, and critically engaged approach to comprehending the intricate tapestry of human behavior and interactions.
IMG 6468

Come out ye black and tans