Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Ireland To Increase The Amount Of Foids In The Military.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-

From the article:

"Lieutenant General Sean Clancy has warned that misogyny and inappropriate behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated in the military as they look to bring more women into the ranks than ever before in a major recruitment drive" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I'm Irish if you didn't know. This country is cucked beyond belief.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/9094399/inside-revamp-defence-forces-challenge/#

the soy army :feelsgah::feelsgah: fuck it let them get raped and die :feelsgah::society:

Ireland has military?? I thought you were dogs of Englishmen:feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'll be worried when a military which is actually relevant does this

send those foiz to the frontine

I don't see the problem with this as long as they really send them to battle.

There would be more competition if foids die on the battleground

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back