Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ireland is being forced to pay € 600 million to the climate change cultists every year.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★

Ireland a country of 5 million is being fined €600 million by doomsday climate cultists in the EU.

This has my blood boiling. HURTING INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR YOUR DISGUSTING CULT. KYS.

Fuck the EU fucking cunts.

AKA the government.

of course none of them look for the actual problem of climate change

My country pay that shit too.
Why do small countries have to save the world? The big countries would make a bigger impact.

And I don't want the world saved anyways

I'm sub 80iq and the concept of climate change makes perfect sense which makes me inclined to believe it's real, but on that note I really dont think it's as huge an issue as it's made out to be and its definitely not something to be pouring billions into since the future is naturally looking electric anyway. IMO water pollution and general city air pollution should be way more of a focus for environmentalists.

Im in favor for the EU to be abolished when britain leaves others will follow suit

Are you an Irishcel? Jfl for a country of 5 million there has been a disproportionately large amount

EU is finished.

Goverments should be forced to pay 600 millon to us incels

I seen a thing about ten years ago stating that if the U.K. completely stopped polluting, being 100% carbon neutral. Then in three months time China will have swallowed up our carbon output due to the amount of coal fire power stations that they bring into service. So what's the fucking point. China an the USA are the biggest polluters, if you can't get them on-board what difference really is a small country like Ireland gonna achieve.

still they should go for runeble energy and not be dependent on muslusm oil

the EU is the worst thing to happen to Europe since the black plague and the dark ages.

why are so many irish americans cucks? I thought they were redpilled on foids but every single one I met was a massive whiteknight faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back