Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Iranians are so weak

Clown

Clown

I will ascend until 2024
-
They are such cuckolds, keep sucking Jews cock, losers

lokanta-usulu-arnavut-cigeri-2.jpg

what race are you OP?

The only decent Iranian was Ayatollah Khomeini. He kept those bitches repressed.

The only decent Iranian was Ayatollah Khomeini. He kept those bitches repressed.
The average Iranian is a cuckold feminist, he is probably a arab or something and not iranian, because no Iranian is based

used to be a culture thousands of years ago…many would say effeminate even then though tbh

It’s like hating the French. Almost too easy. Not sporting.

Why is this retard not banned yet?

oh the syed family tree i think his bloodline came to india when nadir shah invaded india...

oh the syed family tree i think his bloodline came to india when nadir shah invaded india...
Mostly syeds look like Dalits. I don't think they have any foreign ancestry.

agreed fuck those twink shia faggots

my is mom sayyed and she was stacylite tier back in the day skin is milk tier
If she was stacylite, you wouldn't be hideous. Wait, is your father a dalit muslim? I don't think syeds marry dalit mudslims

If she was stacylite, you wouldn't be hideous. Wait, is your father a dalit muslim? I don't think syeds marry dalit mudslims
Idk but my great grandfather was a milkman so a vaisya by caste and my father isn't even that bad looking its just inbreeding they did