Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Iranian sluts: New Episode

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Dedicated to Islam copers::feelsclown:

Irancels are stuck between supporting the regime change so they can buy a piece of bread or letting degeneracy spread even more.

Jew America won. Globohomo is here.

:society:

View: https://imgur.com/a/D8fPemB

Here are the previous episodes:

Bonus material:
The girl below was imprisoned and raped by the government. This is her after freedom. Turns out she's a whore and a feminist dyke. She also likes to wear star of David. :feelskek:

View: https://imgur.com/a/E7EhJp6

"just get a muslim wife bro, they are chaste bro" :feelskek:

eextremely over ,who thought this shit is going to hit the islamic world

"just get a muslim wife bro, they are chaste bro" :feelskek:
:feelskek:

eextremely over ,who thought this shit is going to hit the islamic world
It's over

JFL at you spending time screenshotting these obvious attention whores
I'm not the one who screenshotted these whores. I know a tg channel that posts these stuff and it's not a waste of time.

I'm showing the true color of these whores who are begging for Chad's dick on Twitter.

The only hope for Iran and Irancels is a joint ISIS and Taliban invasion. Shia cucks aren't capable.

The fact that many Muslim women are whores does not negate the fact that there are more of these whores among the "Christian" peoples

I like the last girl's necklace

I don't understand how this proves that ALL Muslim women are whores?
enough of them are that I wouldn't risk it. My family is Muslim and while most of the foids aren't whores(at least on the surface). They argue with their husbands a lot and are not good looking. Very boring shallow trash.

enough of them are that I wouldn't risk it. My family is Muslim and while most of the foids aren't whores(at least on the surface). They argue with their husbands a lot and are not good looking. Very boring shallow trash.
What religion do you profess?

and this is why morality police is a necessity for human civilization. holes need to know their role.

Just saw a big titty Iranian chick in one of your threads. I hope there's nudes out there, I need more fapping material bhai.

The only hope for Iran and Irancels is a joint ISIS and Taliban invasion. Shia cucks aren't capable.
Shia Islam is very less strict. Iran needs strong Salafi Wahabi and Talibani islaam to counter this globohomo degeneracy

Just saw a big titty Iranian chick in one of your threads. I hope there's nudes out there, I need more fapping material bhai.
Simp Normie Fakecel

This is how women naturally are when left to their own devices, they can't help but self-destruct. What a bunch of useless whores

Abandon their meaningful tradition in favor of an artificial remake with a claim to authenticity? It is as if the Orthodox were accepting the faith of some gay neo-Pentecostal megachurch.

Better to return to Zoroastrianism!
Shia Islam is very less strict. Iran needs strong Salafi Wahabi and Talibani islaam to counter this globohomo degeneracy

Abandon their meaningful tradition in favor of an artificial remake with a claim to authenticity? It is as if the Orthodox were accepting the faith of some gay neo-Pentecostal megachurch.

Better to return to Zoroastrianism!
I heard Zoroastrianism has also less strictness