Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Iranian president's helicopter has crashed

Needs to be the Supreme Leader tbh

(((Crashed)))

This is no news. Iran's top dog is its supreme leader.
Nothing ever happens.

"crashed"
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32-1496265751.jpg

this is why i dont like helicopters. if rotors fail or engine fails its game over lol

at least with airliners there are multiple engines.

you'd think after all of these decades engineers would have developed a helicopter with emergency rotating thrusters by now. like if the helicopter rotors fail they would have three emergency thrusters to rotate in place, stabilize the helicopter horizontically and vertically, and safely land the helicopter.

but nope. there are idiots in charge everywhere basically. from the government to civil engineering, to aviation, etc...

Last edited:
this is why i dont like helicopters. rotors fail or engine fails and its game over lol

you'd think engineers would have developed a helicopter with emergency rotating thrusters by now. like if the helicopter rotors fail they would have two emergency thrusters to rotate in place, stabilize, and safely land the helicopter.

but nope. there are idiots in charge everywhere basically. from the government to civil engineering, to aviation, etc...
Unironically, I learned how unsafe helicopters could be from playing GTAV back in the day.

They probably killed him.

this is why i dont like helicopters. if rotors fail or engine fails its game over lol

you'd think after all of these decades engineers would have developed a helicopter with emergency rotating thrusters by now. like if the helicopter rotors fail they would have two emergency thrusters to rotate in place, stabilize, and safely land the helicopter.

This one was 45 years old and Iran doesn't have access to its spare parts.