Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Iran Toilets Refusing to Wear their Hijabs. They DEMAND to be seen by White Chads.

Guys are based, at least they arent afraid to discipline their women in public

what is the cure for such disorders?

Where is the Ayatollah to demand they be stoned! :feelsohgod:

They even dress the same, have the same atrocious behaviour and use soycial media just like western toilets, Iran is the softest islamic country next to Turkey, both have open hypERgamy

The fuck is "white wednesdays"?

The logo even has a woman holding a sheet or something, is it the days that they have breeding orgies with white chads? I've heard those are common there :feelshaha:

Yes, India has breeding camps, free for white men, women have to pay

Iran is next India
JBW will come to Islamic world

They will be fine once they abandon shite Islam and become sunni again
What’s the difference between shite and Sunni? Like I know that Sunnis believe in Abu Bakr as first khalif and Shiites only believe in blood relatives like Ali. What else is there theologically?

What’s the difference between shite and Sunni? Like I know that Sunnis believe in Abu Bakr as first khalif and Shiites only believe in blood relatives like Ali. What else is there theologically?
Idk all the differences myself but Shias have hook up marriages where you can have sex with a widow without actually marrying her, Shias invoke the name of Ali as a sort of intercession in the same way that Christians do with Jesus and Mary. This qualifies as shirk (polytheism/ascribing partners to Allah) according to Sunni scholars. Shias celebrate the assassination of the second caliph Umar and there are parades in Iran with effigies of monkeys representing Umar’s part black ancestry. Then there’s the whole book of Fatima thing that I don’t know about. The important thing is that most Shias don’t even follow the teachings of Ali

Iran was forcibly converted to Shiism for political reasons under Ismail to differentiate it from the other sultanates surrounding it.

Derka Allah shit.

Don't care.

This only creates incels.

If this brutal dictatorship wasn't in place I might have ascended with a looksmatch a long time ago.
But as a mentalcel I am terrified to my bones of something like the stuff showed in the video ever happening to me so I never even approached.

These foids you see get all the cock they want anyway. All of them have lots of cock to suck specially the ones like shown in the video. These are gigawhores who can't go to sleep without a cock in their mouth.

The only difference this brutal dictatorship has created is it has made every non-chad in this country a permavirgin because you need Chad traits to fearlessly fuck around.
You have to be giagNT, be rich to have a place to fuck cause it's a taboo, or be thugmaxxed and fuck in some basement.
There is no pussy for non-chads here either.

Stop coping with Shitslam. It only makes other aspects of your life miserable too.

Idk all the differences myself but Shias have hook up marriages where you can have sex with a widow without actually marrying her, Shias invoke the name of Ali as a sort of intercession in the same way that Christians do with Jesus and Mary. This qualifies as shirk (polytheism/ascribing partners to Allah) according to Sunni scholars. Shias celebrate the assassination of the second caliph Umar and there are parades in Iran with effigies of monkeys representing Umar’s part black ancestry. Then there’s the whole book of Fatima thing that I don’t know about. The important thing is that most Shias don’t even follow the teachings of Ali

Iran was forcibly converted to Shiism for political reasons under Ismail to differentiate it from the other sultanates surrounding it.
Holy shit, the temporary marriage thing is cucked. It’s just a way for Chads to fuck every Muslim in Iran in a halal way while claiming to be modest and pure. What’s intercession? Shias think Ali will give them blessings or something? And holy shit the thing about his black ancestry is fucked. Weren’t they all still companions of Muhammad jfl?

Only knowledge I had about Shiite sect is from Sheikh Ahmad Deedat.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bOaoemrdIiI

And tbf, Iranians were forcefully converted from Zoroastrianism to Sunni Islam to begin with. Although some people said it was due to people not wanting to pay jizya tax, but either way it wasn’t because people chose to convert due to reading the Qur’an and Islamic philosophy.

What’s intercession? Shias think Ali will give them blessings or something?
Yes. They say ’Ya Ali’ and have made images of him, Hasan and Husayn despite the fact that creating images or icons is prohibited. There’s another deviant sect that originated from Shias called Alawites who believe that Ali is the incarnation of God and they have their own trinity with him, Muhammad and Salman Al Farsi
Weren’t they all still companions of Muhammad jfl?
Shias hate the Sahaba
And tbf, Iranians were forcefully converted from Zoroastrianism to Sunni Islam to begin with. Although some people said it was due to people not wanting to pay jizya tax, but either way it wasn’t because people chose to convert due to reading the Qur’an and Islamic philosophy.
That’s how it happens in almost all religious conversions. European monarchies adopted Christianity because of the doctrine of divine right. There is always some ulterior motive to voluntary conversion

They have their own trinity with him, Muhammad and Salman Al Farsi
Jfl at the Persian copers

There is always some ulterior motive to voluntary conversion
Not really. People in South East Asia converted to Islam en masse because they just liked the religion and the worldview of Islam. People in Central and East Asia converted to Buddhism due to liking the ideas. And there are many more examples of religions spreading because people genuinely thought it had good teachings.

The fuck is "white wednesdays"?

The logo even has a woman holding a sheet or something, is it the days that they have breeding orgies with white chads? I've heard those are common there :feelshaha:
They are especially common in India. There was a retardit thread once of a Dravidian toilet admitting that she has 3 children of different white dads who went to India for business trips and then left never to be seen again.

People in South East Asia converted to Islam en masse because they just liked the religion and the worldview of Islam.
Do you really think some illiterate rice farmer thought deeply about why Islam is the truth? Once the emperors adopt a religion the citizens usually follow since the new religion is promoted and old ones get persecuted. When a religion is a small minority it is almost always peaceful and welcoming, when their numbers start increasing they slowly establish authority and once theyre the majority the older religions get persecuted and wiped out. This was the exact model followed by Christianity in the Roman Empire and the early spread of Islam in the Arabian peninsula
Apparently Salman was the first Persian to convert and helped the Arabs in invading his own country. Cuck move tbh

Do you really think some illiterate rice farmer thought deeply about why Islam is the truth? Once the emperors adopt a religion the citizens usually follow since the new religion is promoted and old ones get persecuted. When a religion is a small minority it is almost always peaceful and welcoming, when their numbers start increasing they slowly establish authority and once theyre the majority the older religions get persecuted and wiped out. This was the exact model followed by Christianity in the Roman Empire and the early spread of Islam in the Arabian peninsula
Islam travelled to the East Indies due to travelling merchants who were part of the Indian Ocean trade.

Not really. People in South East Asia converted to Islam en masse because they just liked the religion and the worldview of Islam. People in Central and East Asia converted to Buddhism due to liking the ideas. And there are many more examples of religions spreading because people genuinely thought it had good teachings.
Only part of SEA is Islamic.

Imagine how based Persians would be if they weren’t Shia lol
They would mog probably even the Taliban.

This is the most Based putting foods in their place compilation I’ve seen on here @Lv99_BixNood @DarkStarDown @Copexodius Maximus

kill them and make them wear niqab against their will

This is the most Based putting foods in their place compilation I’ve seen on here @Lv99_BixNood @DarkStarDown @Copexodius Maximus
What’s wrong with Shia?

That foid got bundled into the car like a kidnap victim haha

Persians were very based in the past indeed. IMO if they kept Zoroastrianism(which actually forbids foids from joining) they would be the most based country on Earth.

"one shouldnt obey a bad law" rape being illegal is a bad law

Based Muhammad needs to execute these rebellious foids.