Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Iran raises red flag

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Exact same red flag of @K1ng N0th1ng but a little bit bigger with some scribbles on it.

Now israel is out of the war buddy boyos. Easy win.

Our red lines will turn brown, watch out israel!!! You just wait and see!!! How we shit our pants and then wipe ass with them once again!!!

@Moroccancel2- . Please link a nice Nasheed for this moment.

Thanks to @ReconElement for bringing irgc to Lebanon.

This is what Hitler should've done instead of roping.

Maybe being a sand nigger isn't so bad after all

In all seriousness, they do this everytime something happens. They raised the same thing after solomeni died.

they ain't doing shit sorry boyo , i don't like israel as well but none of those countries can actually do something they don't have the technology and economy to be a serious threat.Forget about it and focus on looksmaxxing and making your cock bigger so that when you go to israel you fuck israeli chicks and at least make them cucks.

they ain't doing shit sorry boyo , i don't like israel as well but none of those countries can actually do something they don't have the technology and economy to be a serious threat.Forget about it and focus on looksmaxxing and making your cock bigger so that when you go to israel you fuck israeli chicks and at least make them cucks.
True

Thanks to @ReconElement for bringing irgc to Lebanon.
No worries saar, our brigades will make the jews run, make sure there are a lot of trees for them to hide behind

No worries saar, our brigades will make the jews run, make sure there are a lot of trees for them to hide behind
I will make sure there are plenty of Gharqad trees saar.

Saar have you reached tyre yet saar?

I hope Tehran is rubble in a few weeks tbqh

Saar plejej send current location
Saar our 5th and 6th Mujahideen Infantry Brigade Special Operations Group have conducted an operation and destroyed israeli infantry and tanks, please decorate the images with a nasheed