Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Iran has a fateful decision to make over the next few days

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
@Dregster @comradespiderman29 @ethniccel1

I have predicted the Iranian operations against Israel will begin on Aug-13. As the Olympics ends on Aug-11. In early 2022, Russia delayed the invasion of Ukraine until Feb-22 which was 2 days after the Beijing Winter Olympics ended on Feb-20.

Iran gave Israel a clear warning a few months back by shooting like 1,000 missiles and drones at Israel. But the targets were chosen to not kill Israelis, I don't think any Israelis were killed, and to hit like areas in military bases where there wasn't soldiers or equipment. It was also a chance for the Iranians to test various missile and drone systems in action to see how they performed against the Israeli air defenses. And to see how the Israeli air defenses operated. This warning I believe came after the Israelis had attacked targets in Damascus, Syria killing high ranking Iranian military and intelligence people, and probably Syrian army people. After Iran's 1,000 missiles strike, Israel then hit some minor targets in Iran but it was very minor and no reported deaths.

Back in late 2022 I guessed that during 2023 Iran would open a second front in the world war. I didn't know how or even where, I didn't guess in Israel. But this logic came because Iran's main ally Russia is under severe threat from an alliance of nations, and its at that moment you have to help your ally. Waiting until Russia might go down would be too dangerous for national security, as then the West would come for Iran sooner or later, but then Russia wouldn't be there to help Iran. So like in prior world wars, you have to go when your ally needs help. So in late 2023 Iran did imo help to create a war in Israel, and the Houthis doubled down their operations in the sea lanes next to Yemen. Also the missile attacks by the Houthis at Western shipping and Navy ships was a way to test defense systems and missiles.

Things take time to scale up. With the Israeli army in action in Gaza it was obvious that Iran would try to spread out Israeli forces by hitting Israel from Lebanon and Syria with militias firing missiles. The bigger Iranian strategy imo is to draw in Western attention, money and weaponry to the Middle East, and thus away from Ukraine. Same with why China is threatening Taiwan, it forces the West to deploy resources there. For example weapons that were being sent to Ukraine by the USA were instead diverted to Israel. Its not just Israel in the Middle East either, its the Gulf Arabs too, and also factions in Iraq who are allied mainly with the West.

My view lately is Iran was under increasing pressure to do something to help the Gazans. If Iran just did the usual Muslim cuck thing and talked big then didn't help when Muslims were getting killed, especially killed on this scale, then it would show them to be weak. Part of having national security is that you have many allies who trust you. A weak cuck country who doesn't help its allies, is not a reliable ally. So even if you don't do it for honor, you have to help your friends - even in losing causes. Thats why I view the US war in Vietnam was the right thing to do. Even though the US ultimately lost, it demonstrated just how far America would go for an ally. The American army also came out of Vietnam battle hardened facing state of the art weaponry from China and the Soviet Union.

When that helicopter with the Iranian president got taken out it already looked bad and it was blamed on an accident - which maybe it was. But unlikely, more likely it was either foreign agents or competing faction in Iran. Then to have the leader of Hamas taken out in Tehran that is just shameful. Especially after the warning Iran gave Israel a few months back. Iran has to respond.

The question is how to respond. One thinking is that if they go really hard on Israel, then the US Navy and Airforce is going to come at Iran and perhaps Iranian shipping in the region. So Iran should then pre-emptively attack American bases and shipping in the region as part of the operations. Although I don't think that will happen to start. Iran also hasn't sent its own militias yet at Israel, these are battle hardened militias from years of war in the war in Syria. Same with Hezbollah in Lebanon these are hardened soldiers.

I think it will be operations over months that will start with missiles, drones, artillery, mortars from Lebanon and Syria at Israel. With the Iranian militias moving towards the Israeli border in Lebanon and Syria and getting ready for long, brutal combat that could go on for years.

Iran shouldn't be underestimated as a nation. Its a nation of 87 million people, heavily industrialized, tons of smart engineers, computer programmers and co. In addition to its own technology it has Russian and Chinese technology. There are also tens and tens of millions of people in the middle east who are allied with Iran.

High IQ thread. But I think we will see something major on the 12th

This gives Israel a perfect excuse to target Iran's nuclear program and halt any potential development they have.

This gives Israel a perfect excuse

Israel, a colony that has full unconditional support of all western nations is doing everything it can to turn this into an all-out war because there is simply no scenario in which the jewish colony could lose.

Every major western country gives it direct and indirect military support, and it has complete and total media support and full suppression of any opposing voice. They have genocided 40 thousands Palestinians so far and you can't even make a post on facebook or instagram about it, they just remove them immediately. The censorship is naked and absolute.

And if Iran makes the slightest move, hundreds of tanks and planes and warships from every major military power in the west are going to move into the region to defend the jews.

Israel is not a country it is the whole might of the whole western world. It's the accumulation of jewish power + an iron fist from the western countries to show the 3rd world countries just how many innocent people they can kill in daylight without anyone being able to do literally anything.

Thinking Iran could do anything to harm Israel is wishful thinking.

The best case miracle scenario out of this situation is if Iran somehow finds a way to both respond in a way that creates deterrence for future Israeli attacks and also doesn't create an excuse for Israel to start the all-out war it always wanted.

Tldr nothings gonna happen

yeah perfect storm if Iran unleashes its war machine on Israel. The West is already struggling economically dealing with Ukraine. Now a second front in the Middle-East will be devastating for the West at least economically.

I doubt Iran will be dumb enough to attack Israel openly just to get themselves attacked by the full might of the combined West. I guess if things kick off they will use proxies and mercenaries and simply deny any involvement but still the West will need to send in supplies and financial aid to Israel.

Its now a beautiful perfect storm with riots kicking off in UK, African countries revolting against the West. Just fan the already present flames in Africa and cause trouble for the West forcing them to divert resources there as well. Send agents to stir up more unrest in UK and spread it to Europe.

Brilliant financial problems for an alraedy struggling EU. Germany cant even pay for all the shitskins on welfare as is. Exploding energy prices, crazy inflation and declining standard of living in UK. If Iran/Russia/China plan their chess moves well they can really hurt Europe economically and USA will also have to divert already stretched resources to Europe, Africa, MENA.

history doesnt repeat itself but it ryhmes. Britain a 100 years thought it was the big alpha dog and bankrupted itself and foolishly squandered its Empire to fight Germany which at the time was the other alpha dog of the time. This is a chance to finish USA and bankrupt it now that shitskins dont want US$ anymore because the Americans are back stabbing and unreliable also inflating away shitskins money, because if the US$ suffers inflation of 10% the shitskin US$ holders lose 10% of their wealth. USA has moved its industry offshore. Brilliant chance now to hurt them.

Let me just stop there, could write a whole essay on this but this is the chance now to really hurt a weak and struggling West if they play good chess moves.

yeah perfect storm if Iran unleashes its war machine on Israel. The West is already struggling economically dealing with Ukraine. Now a second front in the Middle-East will be devastating for the West at least economically.

I doubt Iran will be dumb enough to attack Israel openly just to get themselves attacked by the full might of the combined West. I guess if things kick off they will use proxies and mercenaries and simply deny any involvement but still the West will need to send in supplies and financial aid to Israel.

Its now a beautiful perfect storm with riots kicking off in UK, African countries revolting against the West. Just fan the already present flames in Africa and cause trouble for the West forcing them to divert resources there as well. Send agents to stir up more unrest in UK and spread it to Europe.

Brilliant financial problems for an alraedy struggling EU. Germany cant even pay for all the shitskins on welfare as is. Exploding energy prices, crazy inflation and declining standard of living in UK. If Iran/Russia/China plan their chess moves well they can really hurt Europe economically and USA will also have to divert already stretched resources to Europe, Africa, MENA.

history doesnt repeat itself but it ryhmes. Britain a 100 years thought it was the big alpha dog and bankrupted itself and foolishly squandered its Empire to fight Germany which at the time was the other alpha dog of the time. This is a chance to finish USA and bankrupt it now that shitskins dont want US$ anymore because the Americans are back stabbing and unreliable also inflating away shitskins money, because if the US$ suffers inflation of 10% the shitskin US$ holders lose 10% of their wealth. USA has moved its industry offshore. Brilliant chance now to hurt them.
Let me just stop there, could write a whole essay on this but this is the chance now to really hurt a weak and struggling West if they play good chess moves.
Hold up don't stop, I want to read more about what your thoughts are on this matter.

Ya imo this is how the game is played. The big powers on both sides aren't going to go down, like the USA or China.. but with chess moves they can force the other side to make choices and to compromise/negotiations in places.

For example in some country, China could get behind opposition groups with serious money and weaponry. Or China could decide not to support the opposition. It would depend what the USA and co. do in some other country. And the USA does the same thing with its support.

Israel, a colony that has full unconditional support of all western nations is doing everything it can to turn this into an all-out war because there is simply no scenario in which the jewish colony could lose.

Every major western country gives it direct and indirect military support, and it has complete and total media support and full suppression of any opposing voice. They have genocided 40 thousands Palestinians so far and you can't even make a post on facebook or instagram about it, they just remove them immediately. The censorship is naked and absolute.

And if Iran makes the slightest move, hundreds of tanks and planes and warships from every major military power in the west are going to move into the region to defend the jews.

Israel is not a country it is the whole might of the whole western world. It's the accumulation of jewish power + an iron fist from the western countries to show the 3rd world countries just how many innocent people they can kill in daylight without anyone being able to do literally anything.

Thinking Iran could do anything to harm Israel is wishful thinking.

The best case miracle scenario out of this situation is if Iran somehow finds a way to both respond in a way that creates deterrence for future Israeli attacks and also doesn't create an excuse for Israel to start the all-out war it always wanted.

My view is Iran by itself can't stand up to the might of all the Western nations. But Russia, Iran, Syria, Belarus, Lebanon, Yemenis, North Korea, China & co., can. But neither side wants to go all out ww3 at least not yet.

Last edited: