Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Iran attack is probably a false flag event

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Most likely the kikes attacked Iran first and Iran retaliated or it’s completely fabricated in order to start a new conflict to get our boots into another shit hold country. Just more money for zog and the military complex

Most likely the kikes attacked Iran first and they retaliated or it’s completely fabricated in order to start a new conflict to get our boots into another shit hold country. Just more money for zog and the military complex
iran and israel talked about that. Israel told Iran that they can shoot some rockets in order to hold their face in public and that no larger conflict happens - so yes

Kikes attacked Iran first bombing their embassy at Damascus.

Either way, I'd go to prison before I fight for zog

Most likely the kikes attacked Iran first and Iran retaliated or it’s completely fabricated in order to start a new conflict to get our boots into another shit hold country. Just more money for zog and the military complex
Did you hear how retarded is Netanyau, have no idea how to write his last name? He attacked an Iranian ambassy and when Iran said "We will attack back for what they did to us", this guy said "If they attack us (attack? Wtf, they defending themselves from you lmao) we will use any type of force to defend our selves".

I swear Jews are like negros, always playing the victim.

according to them thats what happened

Chrome XYyitmPqss

Last edited: