Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Iran are so based

Robert Hansen

Robert Hansen

Banned
-
Iran are so based for not giving into the protests of the foids over there over the death of that cunt that was killed by the morality police. I don't know her name and i don't care to. They have handed out the first death sentence to a protester and i think there will be many more to come because the foids aren't going to back down either. I've just seen a video of the Iranian police shooting at protesters and them running away. It definitely doesn't feel like they're going to give in and i hope they never do. I think they know that once they give their foids rights, they never go back. That's why they're holding their ground. They look at the west and how degenerate our foids are and i think that's what keeps them strong on their stance. They know that giving foids rights would be a massive mistake. If only America was that and hadn't given in to the demands we'd probably all have wives and would be getting pussy

Basedslam fostering machismo, they will never succumb to globohomo/jew world.
Let's all pray to Allah that the degenerates on that protest all suffer a horrible, unbearable death
Pray Jesus Christ GIF

Let's all pray to Allah that the degenerates on that protest all suffer a horrible, unbearable death
Pray Jesus Christ GIF
I agree. They think just because the west are massive pussies that give in the demands of their foids whenever they have a little protest, that it'll work for them

Pray Jesus Christ GIF

Fuckin jihadicels here, mang… also, your GrAY ass cant grammar worth a fuck

If you aren't going to ER your nearest school, pls refrain from posting yourself in this antisemitic and misogynist space.
Thank you so much for your comprehension :feelsokman:

When foids, Kurds, and the CIA are uniting to try and bring down a regime then it has to be doing something right.

"Security forces have killed at least 326 people since the protests began two months ago, according to the Norway-based Iran Human Rights NGO.
That figure includes 43 children and 25 women"
I was wondering how are these children dying? Are these "children" 17 year olds? Or are women using children as shields?
Turns out it's mostly youngcel simps:

good riddance for most of those, it's funny how even when protesting for female rights men are the biggest victims lol, they're putting themselves in front of the women. White knights are fucking cancer