Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IRA members had girlfriends

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I know this because I live near some former members who did prison sentences. One of these men got a young woman pregnant, then went to prison and missed out on her growing up however he is a bachelor now. Another example is a man who has a wife and children, however him and his wife are alcoholics now. I bet the women loved the IRA men, I would have IRAmaxxxed if I was born 30 years earlier but by the sounds of that video I would have been turned away for being an autist, I am useless at working with my hands.

Violent criminals have more sexual success than meek soys.
Dark triad attracts women and is rewarded by sex.
This shouldn' t be surprising to anyone.

IRA is pointless without full support-in-all-but-name from the republic, like everybody gives their proxy buddies in the east. Ireland should have concentrated an establishing domestic autarkic armaments production instead of gardening and pedo perving for 60 years. Just think: small arms production by 1925, tanks by 1930, aircraft by 1935, computers by 1950, and nukes by 1960.

Last edited:
Women are attracted to rebels and revolutionaries, as long as they're attractive

Violent criminals have more sexual success than meek soys.
Dark triad attracts women and is rewarded by sex.
This shouldn' t be surprising to anyone.
Screenshot 2019 12 07 22 21 23

Cucked by the SAS and using coping euphemisms to this day such as "the north of Ireland" to reject reality in preference of a more palatable fantasy.

Cucked by the SAS and using coping euphemisms to this day such as "the north of Ireland" to reject reality in preference of a more palatable fantasy.
we do live on the north of the island of Ireland, anyone who takes offence to that term is a cunt

There is no need to be upset, the conquest for land and resources has been this way since the beginning of time. Americans don't consider Canada to be part of their country due to being north on the same continent by the same logic, for example.

There is no need to be upset, the conquest for land and resources has been this way since the beginning of time. Americans don't consider Canada to be part of their country due to being north on the same continent by the same logic, for example.

That example is not the same, many people in the Irish republic do actually view northerners as Irish, I would roughly say that 70% of them do. Other reasons why this is a bad example is that we actually have Irish citizenship in Northern Ireland, we can have Irish passports straight from birth whereas other people in the world need to have an Irish parent of grandparent to get one, another reason is that we used to be in the same country as the republic before 1921, USA and Canada were never a united country (American Indian tribal borders don't count) My own grandfather was born in a unified Ireland pre 1921.

just be an irish terrorist theory

It’s all bones, actions and political stuff don’t matter.

I support the IRA! Fuck England!

Individual Retirement Accounts arr the future!

IRA is cucked. They should have learned from the Mujahideens how to fight instead of signing that shitty Good Friday agreement.

Well the SAS fucks literally every unit it meets

Now I want a free Ireland

They just have good personality

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back