Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IQpill woke me up

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
My IQ is 120-125 and then this would barely be enough to survive a MS (i'm already accepted to a MS and it's only 2 years to 3-4 years of suffering depending on the professor), after that I'll find a job and stop worrying about studying. Martyros's IQ pill let me realize why I will never be able to do a PhD. The average person with a Masters degree has an IQ of 117. The average IQ of PhD student is 130. I won't be able to survive a PhD and will likely drop out of it after less than a year anyways.

Nigger. Stop posting this bullshit here.

The average IQ of PhD student is 130. I won't be able to survive a PhD and will likely drop out of it after less than a year anyways.
yeah your IQ exempts you it seems. you are doing the right thing, it wouldnt work out well if you tried to get a phd

I can relate, I have to take Elementary School courses because my IQ is low.

Asian culture can be pretty toxic. Raising young men to believe they have to master highest level schoolwork and get PHDs and if they don’t do that they’re failures

My abilities are below average for people of my age group (I'm 19), so I have to take courses that are more suited for people of my intellect (or lack thereof)
are you this stupid?

Yeah. They did multiple psychoanalytical tests on me and they even controlled for my ADHD, the results were mostly the same: 77 - 79 IQ
looks stats?

is your IQ preventing you from acending?
Kinda. It's mostly cucking me in Academia, but it also destroys my ability to make friends (too retarded for the normies) and socialcirclemaxxing as a result.

Yes...it is often brutal.

I'll explain in another thread.

My IQ is 120-125 and then this would barely be enough to survive a MS (i'm already accepted to a MS and it's only 2 years to 3-4 years of suffering depending on the professor), after that I'll find a job and stop worrying about studying. Martyros's IQ pill let me realize why I will never be able to do a PhD. The average person with a Masters degree has an IQ of 117. The average IQ of PhD student is 130. I won't be able to survive a PhD and will likely drop out of it after less than a year anyways.
I have above average IQ but I hate schoolwork. I will work harder in college maybe. I think I'll go for masters depending upon cost

My IQ is consistently measured at 129, and yet I almost couldn't handle getting a Bachelor's Degree. :feelsUgh:

My IQ is consistently measured at 129, and yet I almost couldn't handle getting a Bachelor's Degree. :feelsUgh:
That can't be right. Bachelor's degrees generally aren't difficult, they just have a fuck ton of work.

That can't be right. Bachelor's degrees generally aren't difficult, they just have a fuck ton of work.
Maybe I'm just lazy, then. :feelsUgh::fuk:

Masters are really hard?