Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal IQpill Realization

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
IQ doesn't measure raw intelligence, it measures where you rank in the IQ distribution (ex: 160 IQ doesn't mean you're 3000x smarter than someone with a 120 IQ, it only measures that distribution of 160 IQ is 1/3000th of 120 IQ).

This means having an above average IQ is much closer to genius level IQ in raw intelligence and a below average IQ is closer to being a retard that what your IQ score suggests.

Last edited:
IQmogs me for instantly being able to do that math; but generally, it doesn't alleviate the frustration of knowing that you're still IQmogged to hell and back by someone 30 points above you... :reeeeee:

I can only think of what it is like to be a secret genius incel, judged by all for his subhumanity yet still persevering to mog most of everyone in terms of intelligence, likely going to a good university under scholarship and landing a nice spot at Google, even though his trueceldom may remain. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
I'm too low IQ to understand this. My IQ was ranked in the double digits.
indeed same it's over.
IQmogs me for instantly being able to do that math; but generally it doesn't alleviate the frustration of knowing that you're still IQmogged to hell and back by someone 30 points above you... :reeeeee:

I can only think of what it is like to be a secret genius incel, judged by all for his subhumanity yet still persevering to mog most of everyone in terms of intelligence, likely going to a good university under scholarship and landing a nice spot at Google, even though his trueceldom may remain. :feelsUgh:
What OP says is very true imo. And also show how even small IQ differences from being fucked by shitty diet and other stuff and put in u in a totally different range, thus cuckolding u salary wise

What OP says is very true imo. And also show how even small IQ differences from being fucked by shitty diet and other stuff and put in u in a totally different range, thus cuckolding u salary wise
I didn't disagree. :feelsjuice:

I should skin high IQ attractive people alive and bathe them in fucking acid like the ungrateful scum they are :reeeeee:
They are vile fucking lucky scum! They mog us too hard!

I'm too low IQ to understand this. My IQ was ranked in the double digits.
I'm saying having an above average IQ is much closer to genius level IQ in raw intelligence and a below average IQ is closer to being a retard that whan your IQ score suggests.

A person with a 120 IQ does not have that much more intelligence than a person with a 140 IQ and the same is for 80 IQ vs 60 IQ.

IQ differences have much more of an effect closer to the average, that's why just having a below average IQ of 80 means you will never get more than a minimum job and an above average IQ of 120 can study anything.

I'm saying having an above average IQ is much closer to genius level IQ in raw intelligence and a below average IQ is closer to being a retard that whan your IQ score suggests.

A person with a 120 IQ does not have that much more intelligence than a person with a 140 IQ and the same is for 80 IQ vs 60 IQ.

IQ differences have much more of an effect closer to the average, that's why just having a below average IQ of 80 means you will never get more than a minimum job and an above average IQ of 120 can study anything.
Ohhhhhhh; So the number line isn't uniform. It's relative.

big truth. Also why even thise who claim to be 125,130+ mogs very hard, fuck em!