Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal IQpill: Average IQ of a College Grad in the US is 113.

I just thought about this lmao

You know how black people always talk about going to college and how getting an education will solve their problems? They don't even have the damn IQ to do it and how people blame it mainly on "black culture"

not that i'm an uncle tom hating on my race but its still funny

I hate being average IQ; those like PPE or any other high IQcels can easily ace college, university, and anything they find work in, despite their physical deformities... :feelsUgh:

Not to mention being admired, if not found attractive, for their intelligence; at least they have a chance of inventing or developing something new. :feelsclown:

Though they obviously will still meet the scorn of most foids; perhaps even moreso than usual due to their insecurity from a subhuman being much smarter than them! :foidSoy:

fuck ivy league niggers for not expanding new student admissions to match population growth. Fuckers purposely did this to boost their own rep and money per a Capita harder.
I just thought about this lmao

You know how black people always talk about going to college and how getting an education will solve their problems? They don't even have the damn IQ to do it and how people blame it mainly on "black culture"

not that i'm an uncle tom hating on my race but its still funny
brutal IQ and racepill. Relatable too.
I hate being average IQ; those like PPE or any other high IQcels can easily ace college, university, and anything they find work in, despite their physical deformities... :feelsUgh:

Not to mention being admired, if not found attractive, for their intelligence; at least they have a chance of inventing or developing something new. :feelsclown:

Though they obviously will still meet the scorn of most foids; perhaps even moreso than usual due to their insecurity from a subhuman being much smarter than them! :foidSoy:
Same, I am cucked from being a rich silicon valley nigger unlike other curries. Because of my low IQ Muslim low caste curry bloodline vs high caste high IQ brahmins.

Man it's fucking over for IQlets

My IQ is only 95 :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back