Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News IQmaxxed race trying to IQmaxx

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

Copyrighted. ✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caOnhYWkLhk

JFL, their classrooms and architecture looks like shiet and they're still able to surpass the entirety of Africa in average IQ
now they're trying to widen the gap by making kids studymaxx by setting education center hours earlier, i'm literally JFLing myself to sleep

I probably could walk to africa rn and just say im in charge and people would actually listen to me :lul::lul:
which is actually a based idea, i could whip my fellow race to speed and stop us from getting mogged to death

it's fucking over over

I probably could walk to africa rn and just say im in charge and people would actually listen to me :lul:
maury-laughing.gif

IQ maxxing extends beyond the classroom

Trying to become just like the Koreans. Wake up at 3 AM and go to school that ends at 5, only to come home and study even harder for hours a day and virtually 0 time to do anything else outside of that in hopes of maybe someday in the future getting a job where you wageslave 25 hours, 7 days a week to be rewarded with the great privilege of living in a 1-room pod that costs you $5000 a month. A perfectly natural and healthy system. :feelsjuice:

it's just hilarious how subhumans try to study. every time i see an ugly guy studying and working hard i feel good about myself dropping out of college

25 hours, 7 days a week to be rewarded with the great privilege of living in a 1-room pod that costs you $5000 a month.
Californiamaxxing tbh :lul:

It's over for high iqs too

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caOnhYWkLhk

JFL, their classrooms and architecture looks like shiet and they're still able to surpass the entirety of Africa in average IQ
now they're trying to widen the gap by making kids studymaxx by setting education center hours earlier, i'm literally JFLing myself to sleep

I probably could walk to africa rn and just say im in charge and people would actually listen to me :lul::lul:
which is actually a based idea, i could whip my fellow race to speed and stop us from getting mogged to death

it's fucking over over

Studying more won’t increase their IQ.

Intelligence ain't even about school. It's about your problem solving ability, adaptability and your communication skills.
Being able to memorise and write shit down isn't intelligence.

Intelligence ain't even about school. It's about your problem solving ability, adaptability and your communication skills.
Being able to memorise and write shit down isn't intelligence.
ok GrAY.

it's over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back