Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IQ

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Studies have shown that the average IQ of indigenous East Asians in China, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Singapore is 105, compared to 100 of Europeans. Despite counter-arguments, early studies showed that East Asians had about the same IQ as Europeans in North America, but five post-1990 studies have found that their average IQ is 105, the same as that of their indigenous cousins.1 The Asian sub-sample of 100 Asian Americans averaged a higher IQ (110) at age 7 than did the white (102) or the black sub-samples (90). At birth, 4 months, 1 year, and 7 years, the Asians averaged a larger cranial capacity than did the whites or blacks despite being smaller in stature and lighter in weight (at age 7, Asian z scores from -0.20 to -0.40 in height and weight). Myopia is robustly associated with higher nonverbal IQ, and about 70-90% of East Asians are myopic.

I fear IQ tests because I think I have low IQ and don't want it to be proven scientifically

Studies have shown that the average IQ of indigenous East Asians in China, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Singapore is 105, compared to 100 of Europeans. Despite counter-arguments, early studies showed that East Asians had about the same IQ as Europeans in North America, but five post-1990 studies have found that their average IQ is 105, the same as that of their indigenous cousins.1 The Asian sub-sample of 100 Asian Americans averaged a higher IQ (110) at age 7 than did the white (102) or the black sub-samples (90). At birth, 4 months, 1 year, and 7 years, the Asians averaged a larger cranial capacity than did the whites or blacks despite being smaller in stature and lighter in weight (at age 7, Asian z scores from -0.20 to -0.40 in height and weight). Myopia is robustly associated with higher nonverbal IQ, and about 70-90% of East Asians are myopic.
Chinkcels on TOP

I fear IQ tests because I think I have low IQ and don't want it to be proven scientifically
I have the same thing but honestly IQ test just proved people can take IQ test it really doesn't mean much in terms of what you actually are capable of in reality some people are stupid and it's not our fault I'm kind of stupid myself I didn't ask to be born