Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IQ test are bullshit, if you ever took one you are a retard, especially if you scored high

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
IQ tests are fucking retarded. Anyone can score highly on them with practice. Real IQ is looks, and that's all that matters. If you are ugly, by any objective standard, you are also retarded.

Sure the tests are questionable but IQ as a concept is real and I dont need no test to know im retarded compared to my peers

If you practice for an IQ test you are an autistic faggot. IQ120cels unite

u got a low score

Sub-80 IQ cope.

Cope. OP seething cuz he scored a sand nigger score.

Elliot Rodger was high iq

I was cheating on my prostate exam

i've done many iq tests and all of them say that im in 120 - 130 range but i often do rly stupid things. Maybe those results are affected by iq scheme exposure (like those questions are rly schematic)
dunno. I did one with a doctor when my mum sent me to a therapist at 12 for drawing violent gore pictures all the time

pretty sure OP scored low on an IQ test

Cope

5BF3250C 5C95 473D 900C 17F39DE36FF0

Incorrect.

The trick is to identify the patterns. It's always the hardest thing to do, because the brain makes patterns where there aren't any in order to try to make sense of the loads of sensory information around it that's constantly bombarding it.

So a brain that can detect an actual pattern from a bunch of white noise is a more efficient brain.

I feel offended. I scored in the average range, I'm not stupid.

I didn't have a choice tbh, i was stuck in a mental hospital.

I know I’m retarded. No need for a test to tell me the obvious.

you're serious?
Yea, when i checked into it they announced a week later that they would take us to the psych or whoever the hell she was to test our IQ's.

Let me guess, you got a low score?

IQ is a one-dimensional way of testing one's competence. I believe more in EQ or tests that don't just involve the written, but verbal and demonstrative tests.

I took the mensa IQ test, im not going to say my score (inb4 humblebrag) , and even i dont really get how predicting sequences of numbers , shapes and solving some basic problems that almost everyone who knows basic mathematics can do evaluates someone’s IQ. No way.
And the funny thing is, people think they are “gifted” just because of these tests. Im being very honest, im not or you’re not (if you took it) gifted just for solving dumb sequences etc. Its a delusionalmaxxing shit. And people study for this crap like its so important :feelskek:

People with high iq are in top colleges right now taking AP Stem classes not rotting on this forum. Their IQ is their best cope.

Face it if you had a high iq you would be the next hawking or einstein without much effort.

You would be above everyone else and would stand out significantly

Low IQ cope.

IQ tests your visuo-spatial, verbal, and math abilities. Those who complete them faster and more accurately than you are smarter than you. They have more efficient brains and more thoughts per second than you. Often with larger brains although the correlation of Intelligence and brain size is not high.

It predicts your capabilities and sets your ceiling for success higher. Someone with an IQ of 98 can be a theoretical physicist but it will take them practically a whole life time to learn all the material and even then they will not make any breakthroughs to push the frontier.

I have this theory that people with high IQs can cope better because they are naturally enlightened. Often comes to logical and accurate conclusions of the world through their own observations rather than learn them from others. Adds better insight into subjects/topics. Pushes the boundaries.

Low IQcels can't cope because they cant connect all the dots. High IQcels can accurately diagnose the situation in its entirety and find solutions.

Last edited:
I've always questioned the correlation between iq and originality/creativity.

IQ tests measure how similarly you think to whoever made the test. And if you're smarter, you won't.

I dont believe online tests, I score between 120 and 180. I only had once IQ test in army regrutation when I was 19, it was made in 3 parts, 15 min time for each, top score was 5-5-5, I had 5-4-5 there was only two guys better than me with perfect scores. Test required focus, quick thinking and concentration, by now I lost all 3 things. So even if I had higher iq now I don't.

i've done many onlne iq tests and all of them say that im in 120 - 130 range but i often do rly stupid things. Maybe those results are affected by iq scheme exposure (like those questions are rly schematic)
Online IQ tests aren't accurate at all. If you want to test your real IQ, take the WAIS-IV test by going to a clinic