Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion IQ correlation to slutiness

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★★
Are high IQ girls more or less slutty? Do you think that the higher IQ a woman is the more inhibited just like a male would or would they have the intelligence to both engage and defend her whore behavior? Conversly I can see a dumb woman being more of a skank since they are gonna rely on their lizard brain instinct.

Dumber the more slutty. They have to rely on their looks to get through life. Although most foids are dumb.

The smart ones still play the game too though, they’re aware of their privelege

Low IQ are just slightly sluttier because high IQ foids would be occupied with school.

Dumber the more slutty. They have to rely on their looks to get through life. Although most foids are dumb.

The smart ones still play the game too though, they’re aware of their privelege
Low IQ are just slightly sluttier because high IQ foids would be occupied with school.

Average intelligence people, both men and women, are the most likely to have sex, with the odds of virginity getting higher for both high-IQ and low-IQ individuals, whether male or female, however, stupid people, especially men, have more sex than smart people.

IQandVirginity

Jfl at foids claiming that they like personality and intelligence when stupid men are much more likely to have sex than stupid women:lul::lul:.

High iq foid would know how to better extract resources from rich men although most would innately know how to do this

Last edited:
I suffer from hyperlibido, as a consequence of SSRI withdrawal.

Are high IQ girls more or less slutty? Do you think that the higher IQ a woman is the more inhibited just like a male would or would they have the intelligence to both engage and defend her whore behavior? Conversly I can see a dumb woman being more of a skank since they are gonna rely on their lizard brain instinct.
It depends. Many women from MIT specialized in STEM look "reserved" (judging from their looks), especially Chinese (Taiwanese?) nationals.

const express=require('express')
const app=express()
app.listen(3000)

app.get('/' (req,res){
res.send("hello world");
}
export default app
mongosh
create-react-app
nigger fuck kikes
npm init -y
<!--kike
kill
jew
create react app
-->
function App() {
return(
const bats =[floating:"true",nigger="true"]
<>
<div>
bats.getElementById("stop floatig you dumb niggers");
console.log("hot tits ")l
</div>
</>
)
}

Low IQ makes people more impulsive

both the same, the smarter ones are better at hiding it

Dumb parasites = "femcels" too crippled by their retardation, insecurity, and "anxiety" to really date actively. These kinds of chicks will easily fumble a Chad due to their own social awkwardness. I always identify them quick while chadfishing in META ™. They almost always waste your time.

Smart parasites pick their host targets much more carefully and are probably likely to check for quality (aka $$$ and stability) beforehand. They think long-term so they want their offspring to have the best chance. It's basically r vs. K selection.

There def seems to be a correlation with intelligence and less children. I bet there also is one with contraception.

Also would be interesting to see how this overlaps with physical attractiveness