Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News IPS (Incel Polling Service) Poll 10/16/24 Poll 2: Harris Favorability

What is your general view on US Presidential Candidate Kamala Harris?

• Positive

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Neutral

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Negative

Votes: 43 75.4%

• Total voters
Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
Poll: 1 Trump Favorability
Poll: 2 Harris Favorability

>it's a foid

negative

Not American so can't vote

if Kamala sucked my dick, I would vote for her. It would be nice to say the first female vice president sucked my dick just for an incel's vote

Chungala Gyattrizz 4 Pres

Positive. Just as Trump. Both are shit and wont be able to stop the decay of the west.

Trump will give green cards to everyone so I can come in and help the incel resistance movement. Kamala on the other hand wants to genocide all incels.

I think Harris is bad, but still better than Trump, who is a complete imbecile, so I voted neutral.

if Kamala sucked my dick, I would vote for her. It would be nice to say the first female vice president sucked my dick just for an incel's vote
Shes a troon bruh wtf

How can any incel have a favourable view of a female diversity hire?

Kamala is objectively more detrimental to incels, reddit loves her. Trump is bad but kamala is just worse

There's a reason we haven't had a foid president ever in the U.S. and I want to keep it that way.

America is about to elect a childless whore that got passed around like a used toilet paper. She was passed around in San Francisco and then in Washington DC. Well known whore. If she is elected we Americans will become completely cucked. A nation of cucks living under the whorearchy.

should have made this poll non-neutral so we know who the simps are