Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Iphonepill is real

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
I was using a cheap 100$ Android phone in the class and this foid who had a iPhone was sitting in front of me.She turned back and saw the back of my phone and looked at me like i was some homeless beggar and this cum dumpster only sits with guys who have apple products.Some foids are hardcore materialistic creatures.It's brutal tbh

Definitely, cheap curry parents bought me a motorola in highschool, while NT normie moggers were all running around with the latest iphone 6. Everyone can instantly tell you are a friendless loser if you have a peasant-tier android, even if they cannot see your face.

More evidence of the iphone pill:

Chad can use any phone and he will get laid anyways
Indeed,buying an iPhone is a waste of money for a truecel,toilets first look at your face,then they look at how you dress,what phone you have,etc

If you ugly you can have an iphone 13 max she still gonna reject you:feelsaww:.

I have an iPhone 12 but I don’t even like it

true tbh.
No iphone=no pussy.
I always have to use older android phones because I don't have the money for apple products:feelsohgod::feelsseriously:.

true tbh.
No iphone=no pussy.
I always have to use older android phones because I don't have the money for apple products:feelsohgod::feelsseriously:.
if you are chad, no need. chad can show them his dick in public and they'll suck it at the spot. no need to talk, even.

but it is true, most foids are materialistic af

No iPhone for your face :blackpill:

IPhone only makes you look more nt, chad can have a walkie talkie and still slay

All women are materialistic whores, it is a status symbol of a sort.

Why do you need to have the latest iPhone when your father is Steve Jobs

IPhone or the newest Samsung Galaxy. Otherwise you get seen as a poorfag by normies