Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill iPhone theory is not being discussed nearly enough on this forum

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Srs, seen it mentioned maybe once or twice but I reckon this is why some of us are incel. And before anyone mentions it, Im not saying that having an iPhone will get you laid but rather if you dont have the latest iPhone you have 0 chance of getting laid

Reminder that women judge your bubble color:

DH4JpV3XUAEn4F0.jpg

The only people who have Android phones in 2019 are neckbearded soyboy tech youtubers like unbox therapy, dont be like that

I was actually just reading this post reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/dqfiu5/a_17f_and_still_a_virgin_is_that_okaynormal_and/ on reddit when the iPhonepill hit me hard:

I’m using a throwaway account here, however, I’m currently a high school senior and I haven’t had sex or even kissed a guy. Hell I haven’t even FaceTimed or really spoken to a guy romantically before. I’m 17, and I’m worried on how this is going to effect me in college

Guys, IN 2019 FACETIMING IS A RELATIONSHIP STAGE

You cannot expect to ever get to kissing and fucking if you dont have an iPhone to facetime first

Unfortunately I have an Android so yeah....Im thinking about maybe going out tomorrow to check out some iPhones and see if I can afford one...

iPhone is made exactly for normniggers who are happy with shitty hardware and non-expandible memory

I have an Android. Also, that girl is going to have the "time of her life" in college.

I hate cell phones.
I still have my mother's phone, from 1965.

Fucking jewphones....

I have an iPhone and I like it, but for myself, not to impress holes.

I always had an android and always will. i won't overpay for some piece of shit iphone.

Not having a smartphone comes pretty close to being a sexual death sentence in 2019.

iPhone is made exactly for normniggers who are happy with shitty hardware and non-expandible memory

This isn't 2010, what are you using your phone for that you need a 5 GHz 16 core CPU? LOL if you think women even understand what non-expendible memory is or what the word hardware even means, Its all about the logo on the back of your phone in 2019

I gotta take a break from this site, shit like this just makes me so fucking angry.

Not having a smartphone comes pretty close to being a sexual death sentence in 2019.

I got my first smartphone at 18 like a week before starting college, I remember in HS almost everyoen had an iPhone while I still had an old dumb phone, its probably among one of the top reasons why Im incel

I hate iPhones more than you can possibly know

I know a French chad, he slays like crazy, who uses a flip-phone.

Also he does not have a car and he buys shit from goodwill.

BS cope.

This isn't 2010, what are you using your phone for that you need a 5 GHz 16 core CPU? LOL if you think women even understand what non-expendible memory is or what the word hardware even means, Its all about the logo on the back of your phone in 2019
It's not really about the quality of the hardware itself, it's about the price of that goddamn apple in comparison to an Android phone with slightly worse hardware. Why the fuck would anyone fork out an extra 1000€ just for a logo is beyond me

It's not really about the quality of the hardware itself, it's about the price of that goddamn apple in comparison to an Android phone with slightly worse hardware. Why the fuck would anyone fork out an extra 1000€ just for a logo is beyond me

So women would have sex with you? Youre cockblocking yourself by buying an Android, paying an additional $500 to enable access to sex is worth it unless youre content with being incel

So women would have sex with you? Youre cockblocking yourself by buying an Android, paying an additional $500 to enable access to sex is worth it unless youre content with being incel
I can't possibly believe the reason why anyone is incel is because they don't have an iPhone

When my current android phone dies I'm gonna get an oppo phone cause they're cheaper
buying an expensive phone to get pussy is next level cucked

I can't possibly believe the reason why anyone is incel is because they don't have an iPhone

You don't have to but just look up "green bubbles" on twitter. You will be ostracized for having an Android, you will be as sexually appealing as a toaster, unless youre a literal 10/10 whos able to override every theory you need an iPhone, its especially critical to get one if youre sub8 because every little thing counts against you if youre ugly

Oh wow I have actually become unable to give a fuck

It depends, I remember there was a chad at work who really didn't have any phone at all and he got at least three girls there. Actually, he got fired cause he missed five days at work and there was no way to contact him.

No man.Im EE poorfag

I hate cellphones. I have an old LG smartphone and that's it. I'm not going to buy another one to impress random femoids.

I have to admit I have an iPhone. I’m an Applecel

Absolutely retarded cope.

In other news, OP has just invested in Apple stocks

I know a French chad, he slays like crazy, who uses a flip-phone.

Also he does not have a car and he buys shit from goodwill.

BS cope.
Stacy will have betabux buy her chad an iphone. JFL if you think she cares what phone he has. No phone for your face
Absolutely retarded cope.

In other news, OP has just invested in Apple stocks

Stacy will have betabux buy her chad an iphone. JFL if you think she cares what phone he has. No phone for your face
Exactly, only chads can do reverse betabuxx. Brutal.

iphone 11 pro midnight greencel here

iphones are extremely beautiful phones, aesthetics and interface. smartphones are the pinnacle of consumer technology for every day use. jfl at android copers self-torturing themselves with their androshits

Not only am I using an android, it's also a few years old. I'm a poor ethnic, not like I can afford the latest iphone.

iPhones are faggotry

This is true. iPhone easily mogs Android for getting laid. I say it adds solid 0.5 smv when textinf
And walking around with it

I hate smartphones that touch crap is so annoying back in the day I could send a message while riding my bicycle because I could feel the buttons

And also internet on phones was one of the biggest mistakes of this modern age I can´t stand smartphones how addicted everyone has become to this crap!

But a phone won't make you white.

A phone could actually cuck you, foids with rather masturbate with a white iphone than fuck an ethnic man.
MQGX2

@chudur-budur

I always had an android and always will. i won't overpay for some piece of shit iphone.
Tbh
Exactly, only chads can do reverse betabuxx. Brutal.
Massive fucking Cope

Foids with high standards eventually get tired of bums who cant fly them out to Europe on a yearly basis.

Broke bitches wants a guy who can give them house.

Broke Chad gets paid to be a temporary fucktoy and then thrown out when he's outlived his usefulness as an overall being.

Jfl at buying a $1000 phone that only telemarketers call!

My neighbors grand daughter had a iPhone. I asked her how much it cost to use it - and she didn't know! Her dad paid the bill!

I figure the battery is the first thing to die on a phone. Just like a laptop. Replace the battery and gtg!

Jfl at buying a $1000 phone that only telemarketers call!

My neighbors grand daughter had a iPhone. I asked her how much it cost to use it - and she didn't know! Her dad paid the bill!

I figure the battery is the first thing to die on a phone. Just like a laptop. Replace the battery and gtg!

18638.jpg

I have an iphone but no contacts, its not helping.

Yeah i see how many millennials and zoomers are paying off their iphones for years on instalment, them and especially students are first to cry about lack of money and supposed poverty but they just sit all day and blow third of yearly salary here on brand new iphone so they could show it off on the table in caffee or take selfies in mirror so everyone can see their iphone, its honestly pathetic. Also when Starbucks was opened this year all roasties and normies made a huge waiting line just so they could get an overpriced sugar mix and cup to post on Instagram. I personally do not give a shit and couldn't care less about what phone i have, i had some CAT smartphone from 2015 to 2018 and since then i have some Lenovo smartphone, i just pick a reasonably priced and effective smartphone, i couldn't care less what brand is it or what cool and wacky thing it does.

Last edited:
Facetime and iMessage are very important for socializing. You dont need the latest iphone, just an older iphone that can do those two things. And i say that as an LG androidcel. It's really Apple's fault, they only allow compatibility with other apple devices. Android phones are easily capable of engaging in facetime

I just prefer iPhones tbh.

iOS is amazing.

Apple monopolized normie phone culture in such an incredibly effective degree that it even harms your smv to not own their products. You pay for the brand, and honestly women do see dudes with androids as lesser. One of many things.

I want an iPhone but can't get one right now. I fucking hate Android honestly, slow piece of trash.