Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

InvoluntarilyUnemployedpill

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
If someone doesn't make a lot of money. They are not living, they are simply existing.

Over for nonNTdickletswhocantworkduetoanxietyissues cels

Its over for no money cels

You told no lies. I was fine with just existing, now I'm not so sure anymore....

No one wants me not even employers.

You told no lies. I was fine with just existing, now I'm not so sure anymore....
I remember during Covid Lockdown, people with work and outgoing social lives often complained about how they are not living, but simply existing.

No one is unemployed voluntarily tbh if that were the case you would simply be "not working" kek

I remember during Covid Lockdown, people with work and outgoing social lives often complained about how they are not living, but simply existing.
I wanted to punch those sort of people to be honest. You don't need to be indoors and cut off from people to feel that way. I feel like that everyday on the train when I'm going to work.

If someone doesn't make a lot of money. They are not living, they are simply existing.
its 60+ hrs or rope, men can never just relax its constsnt work or death

Im wagecucking but i also wouldnt mind living from NEETbux. Obviously i cant afford as high quality copes as i used to but its better than working