Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Invoke a succubus

Landru

Landru

Banned
-
Have you tried it? If yes what's your experience with it?

Just summon demon theory.

It's not working. I've get to summon it but she rejected me.

I don’t believe in that shit.

Even if it was real, she’d probably reject me tbh.

I've heard that it drains your life force (already have none) and if you fall in love with a girl the succubus will kill her (impossible). It's a win situation for me

a succubus in theory only likes semen regardless how you look

Just be a wizard bro

I've never actually tried this maybe I should.

I did try once. It was retarded. I just had a dream where a androgynous shadow person was raping me. It didn't even feel good. Most occult things are retarded and a waste of time. Don't bother.

I did try once. It was retarded. I just had a dream where a androgynous shadow person was raping me. It didn't even feel good. Most occult things are retarded and a waste of time. Don't bother.
A dream is not nothing. Can we be even more retarded than we already are?

The copes are literally out of this world sometimes.

Nah but if you want to it will be hard to find a good traditional guide when there is so much ultra gay shit

Last edited:
Nah but if you want to it will be hard to find a good guide that isn't a bunch of ultra gay shit
That's why i'm asking if somebody tried it and what technique did they use

Sounds interesting. How's it supposed to work?

That's why i'm asking if somebody tried it and what technique did they use
You'll have to read through old grimoires that aren't edited for new age faggots. The Red Dragon, The Grand Grimoire, or if you're really desperate The Greek Magical Papyri which I bet you has a lot on sex and love

only works if you're chad

You'll have to read through old grimoires that aren't edited for new age faggots. The Red Dragon, The Grand Grimoire, or if you're really desperate The Greek Magical Papyri which I bet you has a lot on sex and love

Any tips on making a philosophers stone to turn lead into gold?

If I could study spooky scary magical texts and summon demon ladies to fuck me I also want to be a richcel.

Thanks i'll do some research into it

Any tips on making a philosophers stone to turn lead into gold?

If I could study spooky scary magical texts and summon demon ladies to fuck me I also want to be a richcel.
lol Alchemy is a journey you take alone and to practice legit Alchemy requires A LOT of patience, preparation, prayer, AND money. There are so many stages to the transmutation of a metal it's almost ridiculous. And if you want to just study it for the science you can always just look into chemistry.

Yes, helped me grow back my NW1

don't try this! demons will fuck you up! you'll only feel worse.

>tfw trying to sell my soul to the demons but they just keep rejecting it

I dont call upon the devils like soyboys

i'm far from soy but desperate situation needs desperate measures

I thought about that but i can't see how my life can get worst
Ohh trust me you don't want to get yourself into that shit. there is always worse believe me.

I already dream of kissing and fucking gorgeous girls often enough.

if you want to be drained of your mana then go for it

Attachments

• proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif
    proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
Wikihow how has a great guide on how to summon a succubus 100% reccomended!!