Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Investment/money making thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
This thread is about giving suggestions on how to invest and profit from it. How to save and earn money for investment , how to invest , how much to be invested and where to invest.
Where to learn about investing and what to do with my money , from all I get online is peachy bullshit about just be confident , being smart and looking world from different perspective but not actual tips and tricks of investment.

Last edited:
I lost 2 million in my turnip investment

Invest in oil and gas right now in a month or two you'll at least get a profit

just made 240k from import/export in gta online

I have some really good information on stocks, but I can't divulge it or else my source and I will get caught for insider trading. If you guys want to get in on this awesome deal which would be guaranteed to provide an ROI of .64, just PM me your online banking credentials

buy low, sell high
I have some really good information on stocks, but I can't divulge it or else my source and I will get caught for insider trading. If you guys want to get in on this awesome deal which would be guaranteed to provide an ROI of .64, just PM me your online banking credentials
I am also a Nigerian prince. JFL.

Create a fake onlyfans