Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Investing In Your Kids Changes Their Lives

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★
invest the wire GIF by Bounce

I’m always so jealous of kids whose parents actually invested in their future. My parents didn’t do a damn thing for me because they believed

>I needed to earn my own way like they did

My boomer parents bought the boomer mentality that every kid needs to start over broke at 18 yrs old, ignoring the fact that every rich person had rich parents. The most important factor of making money is time, something you can’t take advantage of as a fucking baby. This is why some families only get fucking richer every generation while others get poorer.

Say, for example, your parents set up a mutual fund for you the day you were born and socked money into until you were 21 with an adult job.
>11% interest
>50 a month
>21 years
These are all very reasonable numbers that only the poorest families couldn’t afford.

By the time you’re 21, you’d have $45k. If you continued contributing to it, by the time you’re 45 yrs old, you have $626k after only spending $27k. To put that in perspective, the average American earns about $2-3 million in a lifetime. That’s a 1/4 of a person’s lifetime fucking earnings. You can pay off your house in fucking cash now at 45, or keep going until you’re 65 and have $5mil off only $39k. Congrats, now you can fucking retire, and it was the cost of 2 gas station vapes a month. This is all completely disregarding anything else you’ve done your entire life.

The only advantage here is you had a 21 yr head start that your peers didn’t have, and it’s only because your parents aren’t boomer retards. Not having boomer retard parents is a multi-million dollar advantage.

Oh, and btw, this isn’t some rare, rich kid shit. I know dudes from my middle class neighborhood that have this exact scenario because their parents weren’t boomer shitheads that believe in bootstrap theory. They don’t even have to worry about retirement, because that is their fucking retirement.

Fuck man, if I ever had kids, they’d be the luckiest faggots ever simply because I’m not a dipshit retard. I’d be throwing at least a $100 a month into a trust fund some my kids don’t end up wageslaving Wal-Mart greeters at 75 yrs old. Fuck man, imagine my kids didn’t touch it because they didn’t need to, and just gave it to their kids.

>Yeah, your grandpa started this trust fund for me 85 yrs ago, but I never really needed it.
>Here’s 40 million dollars. Go buy a couple hotels or something.

Last edited:
brutal shit, my parents also never invested in my futur and they always thought that i will be ok on my own since i was studying medicine and becoming a doctor in the futur. but i can't blame my father for this shit, his dad left a big debt for my father to ay after he died, a debt of 200+ thousands dinnars so my dad had to pay it and couldn't afford for investing in my futur.
i could had a better place to live in if i had some money in the bank and could afforded buying even a small apartment for myself

My boomer parents are typical retarded boomers who think its still the 80s. “go start a business” , “go get a job and buy a house” (I already have a decent paying job and can hardly afford a 1 bedroom apartment.)

Boomers are fucking delusional. Life was so easy for them they cant comprehend how you cant just get rich quickly.

I cant wait for boomers to finally die.
you can get rich quickly if ur chad, high iq, lucky, or all 3

My boomer parents are typical retarded boomers who think its still the 80s. “go start a business” , “go get a job and buy a house” (I already have a decent paying job and can hardly afford a 1 bedroom apartment.)

Boomers are fucking delusional. Life was so easy for them they cant comprehend how you cant just get rich quickly.

I cant wait for boomers to finally die.
Boomers are the worst because they had everything easy and still didn’t plan for the future at all.

My parents make like $200k/yr and are still paying off the house I was born in. How the fuck is it not paid off yet? They’ve lived in it for like 30-something years and made good money the whole time.

>Well, we refinanced it son.

Yeah, you refinanced it at 10 yrs to like a 2.2% fixed rate. That should have made it easier to pay off. Wtf.

Last edited:
you can get rich quickly if ur chad, high iq, lucky, or all 3
If you had smart parents, you wouldn’t need to. The #1 key to making money is time, something everyone has a very limited supply off.

By the time you’re 21, you’d have $45k

They opened an account, and never contributed to it.

This is the explanation I can provide:

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

It fills me with so much rage that i dont even want to think about it.
I asked them something like "how much is the grandma house worth? When will you talk about selling it"
Their answer "why would you care?"
they cant even connect that their financial situation directly influence me
boomers are another kind of financial retards

They spend money carelessly because theyre so stupid they think they can get it back overnight. Thats why so many boomers wont retire and let younger people get jobs.
Boomers can’t retire because they’ve made terrible financial decisions their whole lives. I know because I know plenty of them at my job.

In their defense, they didn’t have the internet for financial advice, and they’d never teach this shit in schools. Can’t let the plebs figure it out.

They’d get raises and buy new cars. They’d get a promotion and buy a boat.

In reality, instead of upgrading their lifestyles, they could have simply upgraded their contributions to their investments and debts and retired at 50 with a paid off home, but boomers are dipshits.

Boomers failed the marshmallow test their whole lives and are now refinancing their lifelong homes to get apartments and work as Wal-Mart greeters. By the time you hit 65, if your home isn’t paid off, you’re a massive fucking retard who deserves to die homeless. Except of course millenials who are fucking 40 now and still can’t buy homes. Millennials are fucked.

The most important factor of making money is time, something you can’t take advantage of as a fucking baby

Minors can't readily seek employment in the US, leading to many problems.

Re: About the ALS Ice bucket challenge..
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145376179Friday, September 05, 2014 4:37 AM CDT
There's much better ways to raise money for medical research for specific diseases.
Re: Thinking about getting a Steam
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146113647Monday, September 15, 2014 4:53 AM CDT
"I don't have the money for a console and I want something to occupy my time with other than ot and youtube" Alternatively, there's plenty of "Open-Source" games on websites such as "SourceForge" you could consider playing.

They opened an account, and never contributed to it.

This is the explanation I can provide:
It always astounds me how literal fucking shitbag losers like your dad could get married and reproduce back then. Half my family would probably be inkwell in current day.

To be fair, maybe shitbag losers not reproducing is a good thing. My dad is such an asshole I think men like him should be legally barred from having kids.

I asked them something like "how much is the grandma house worth? When will you talk about selling it"
I remember when we sold grandma’s house after she died. The profits were split between my dad and his siblings. He had to made at least $70k after taxes from that.

Do you know what happens when you suddenly make $70k (after taxes) that year when you didn’t expect it? The smart thing to do is pay off all your other debts and throw the rest at your mortgage.

I don’t know what my dad did with it, but I know we still somehow had car payments after. Like what the actual fuck? Pay off the cars and up your mortgage payment by like $700. Pay it off like 6 years faster.

I'd be more concerned with them having assets, and the means and brains to keep and protect them. I don't put that much faith in the economy to keep investing like that over very long stretches. Maybe if it was gold or something.

But thankfully no woman wants to reproduce with me and I don't want to bring more miserable souls into this clownworld anyway.

But I see your point.

My family gave me less money in a year than some of my former classmates received in a month.

WE WUZ POORZ AND SHIET

same. I also had many birthdays where I got literally nothing. Actually there was one time some of my richer relatives gave me birthday money just for my parents to snatch it and never give it back. God I hate them.

I never made purchases when I was an adolescent, so I had hundreds stored in my closet.

Mother "borrowed" it though.

Boomers can’t retire because they’ve made terrible financial decisions their whole lives. I know because I know plenty of them at my job.

In their defense, they didn’t have the internet for financial advice, and they’d never teach this shit in schools. Can’t let the plebs figure it out.

They’d get raises and buy new cars. They’d get a promotion and buy a boat.

In reality, instead of upgrading their lifestyles, they could have simply upgraded their contributions to their investments and debts and retired at 50 with a paid off home, but boomers are dipshits.

Boomers failed the marshmallow test their whole lives and are now refinancing their lifelong homes to get apartments and work as Wal-Mart greeters. By the time you hit 65, if your home isn’t paid off, you’re a massive fucking retard who deserves to die homeless. Except of course millenials who are fucking 40 now and still can’t buy homes. Millennials are fucked.
yup my father wasted 200,000 plus dollars on gambling and stocks. This fucking sack of shit also did lots of these reckless decisions when I was young and didn't have my own savings to fallback on. Boomers as a whole are brain dead fucktards

Many of em detest their children and sometimes envy their success.

My mom should have aborted me my life changed but for the worse

Fuck man, cars and houses are the worst. I see this shit all the time.

>Big raise
>Time to buy a bigger house
>Promotion
>Time to buy an expensive car

I don’t get it man. A car and a home are the two most expensive purchases you’ll ever make (except maybe healthcare and college), and people needlessly upgrade them for no reason.

I don’t think people fathom how much they can upgrade their lives if they just resist the urge to become housepoor/carpoor. Do you wanna lease an Audi, or do you wanna eat steak, lobster tail, and caviar everyday for a year? How about yearly vacations to the Virgin Islands? That’s the kind of money you’re talking about when you lease a luxury car or buy a bigger house than you need.

I have no sympathy for these retards. A $10k pay raise can literally change your life, but people immediately use it to go buy a
>fun car

Fuck man, that’s your entire yearly food bill after taxes.

same. I also had many birthdays where I got literally nothing. Actually there was one time some of my richer relatives gave me birthday money just for my parents to snatch it and never give it back. God I hate them.
Brutal :feelscry:

Do you know what compound interest is, dipshit?

Actually, do you legitimately know? This is shit that should be taught freshman year of highschool, but it isn’t because that would be helpful.
in germany we call it interestsinterest. (zinseszinsen). yes I know what it is, but I was making a joke. I don't know where you're getting 11% interest simply for money storage? maybe it's an american thing. the average in germany is 3.4% per annuum, which would result in pretty much nothing

in germany we call it interestsinterest. (zinseszinsen). yes I know what it is, but I was making a joke. I don't know where you're getting 11% interest simply for money storage? maybe it's an american thing. the average in germany is 3.4% per annuum, which would result in pretty much nothing
View attachment 738823
Interests and loans are useless if you're an inkwell with below-average IQ.

invest the wire GIF by Bounce

I’m always so jealous of kids whose parents actually invested in their future. My parents didn’t do a damn thing for me because they believed

>I needed to earn my own way like they did

My boomer parents bought the boomer mentality that every kid needs to start over broke at 18 yrs old, ignoring the fact that every rich person had rich parents. The most important factor of making money is time, something you can’t take advantage of as a fucking baby. This is why some families only get fucking richer every generation while others get poorer.

Say, for example, your parents set up a mutual fund for you the day you were born and socked money into until you were 21 with an adult job.
>11% interest
>50 a month
>21 years
These are all very reasonable numbers that only the poorest families couldn’t afford.

By the time you’re 21, you’d have $45k. If you continued contributing to it, by the time you’re 45 yrs old, you have $626k after only spending $27k. To put that in perspective, the average American earns about $2-3 million in a lifetime. That’s a 1/4 of a person’s lifetime fucking earnings. You can pay off your house in fucking cash now at 45, or keep going until you’re 65 and have $5mil off only $39k. Congrats, now you can fucking retire, and it was the cost of 2 gas station vapes a month. This is all completely disregarding anything else you’ve done your entire life.

The only advantage here is you had a 21 yr head start that your peers didn’t have, and it’s only because your parents aren’t boomer retards. Not having boomer retard parents is a multi-million dollar advantage.

Oh, and btw, this isn’t some rare, rich kid shit. I know dudes from my middle class neighborhood that have this exact scenario because their parents weren’t boomer shitheads that believe in bootstrap theory. They don’t even have to worry about retirement, because that is their fucking retirement.

Fuck man, if I ever had kids, they’d be the luckiest faggots ever simply because I’m not a dipshit retard. I’d be throwing at least a $100 a month into a trust fund some my kids don’t end up wageslaving Wal-Mart greeters at 75 yrs old. Fuck man, imagine my kids didn’t touch it because they didn’t need to, and just gave it to their kids.

>Yeah, your grandpa started this trust fund for me 85 yrs ago, but I never really needed it.
>Here’s 40 million dollars. Go buy a couple hotels or something.
My parents believed the same thing, this is why I'm a non tech related wagie making 200$ per month in third world

View attachment 738823
Money Market Mutual Funds.

They’re basically slush funds where you take ownership in a wide variety of stocks, and as the economy grows, so does the value of your ownership. It’s one of the most common investment forms in the USA.

It’s not uncommon to average 10%-12% growth in a good mutual fund. You’ll have years where you earn less and years where you earn more, but over the course of a lifetime, you should get around 10%. Nothing is guaranteed, but that’s true of everything in life.

Some mutual funds perform much better, in the 15%-20%, but these are usually very risky.

Interests and loans are useless if you're an inkwell with below-average IQ.
Even if you’re a mouth-breathing retard, you can at least pay a financial consultant a marginal fee for him to manage your portfolio.

Even if you’re a mouth-breathing retard, you can at least pay a financial consultant a marginal fee for him to manage your portfolio.
My portfolio is... 20 dollars. Any chance to arrange a visit with a finance consultant?

My parents believed the same thing, this is why I'm a non tech related wagie making 200$ per month in third world
I understand why nobility has always existed. The average pleb is too stupid to manage wealth.

In ye olden times, they called it Royal Blood. In modern times, it’s not being a fucking dipshit.

My parents wanted us to invest in them lmao. They thought they do the bare minimum N be poor monkey ass Muslims and we will make England money for them just by going to school and then pulling jobs out of our asses. Thats why I'm neet now. Fuck the game if you start with handicap

One of the reasons our society is shit is because of the b00mers and the s1lent generation, the s1l3nt generation chose the wrong side in ww2 and the boomers joined the degenracy insted of fighting it and we are paying for their mistakes.

Lived good as young people and living good as old people with money and wealth from the pension system of which we don't benefit.