Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill investing in "experiences" is why millennials are shit with money

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I'm sure you've heard this bit of advice from younger successful people-- invest in experiences, not objects, because YOLO. Life is about the memories you make :soy: This is some foid shit to huff man. Does not pan out if you are an ugly man. Investing in experiences has ALWAYS disappointed me.

Investing in experiences is like fucking gambling. And by "experiences" this falls into anything under the blanket of not being an asset. All I know is that as an incel, every time I put my money into something that isn't an inanimate object I have been thoroughly disappointed, because people are disappointing. AT least if I buy a video game, or a new pair of shoes I get that object and its mine forever. If I buy a trip to Europe I don't know if the trip will racially traumatize me-- but if you are ugly and ethnic it probably will.

So be safe truecels, and just buy objects-- give up on humanity.

Last edited:
:feelsgah: "Hey goy, you lost your job when the pandemic hit - but buy a $350 to Lollapalooza!" :feelsgah:

Screen Shot 2022 04 04 at 75422 PM

Normalfags in general are terrible at money management.

>Muh vacations
>Muh cinema
>Muh bars and restaurants

They all pay so much money for these experiences, and if instead they simply chose to work a little less, at the end of the day they'd have the same amount of green but a net win in time.
No joke, I know people who blow two months worth of salaries on two weeks of all inclusive vacation, twice a year. These people are full-on complete retards,

>Muh vacations
>Muh cinema

They all pay so much money for these experiences, and if instead they simply chose to work a little less, at the end of the day they'd have the same amount of green but a net win in time.
No joke, I know people who blow two months worth of salaries on two weeks of all inclusive vacation, twice a year. These people are full-on complete retards,
lemme guess, they are also bernie voters?

>Muh vacations
>Muh cinema

Being incel saves a lot of money. Turns out when you don't waste money on stupid shit and on the futile grind of trying to get females, it piles up.

every time I put my money into something that isn't an inanimate object I have been thoroughly disappointed
That is actually basic knowledge tbh. Selling "services" and "experiences" is scammer linguo. Only nt normies with a below average IQ fall for this kind of trap, but they are becoming too numerous

You can blame social media for that. Everyone wants to show off their perfect and amazing lives travelling to exotic places or eating the most trendy food so they spend a lot of money in those things just so they can take the photo and say "I did it".

Invest in Acid and Shrooms, a single tab will give you an experience that a million Earthly ones cannot replace.

The same, I prefer to buy myself something that going somewere (where I wound't be well welcomed)

Being incel saves a lot of money. Turns out when you don't waste money on stupid shit and on the futile grind of trying to get females, it piles up.
That's a fact, foids and normies burn money constantly on their parties and meetings. Look what incel needs to live and a normie needs. Something simple for an incel - it must work, nothing fancy. But normies like to spend money on they shitties things possible, because they are "trendy" :soy:. And trends change fast. Honesty, I can't belive that is 2022, the time runs too fast

this is the excuse foids give to travel all throughout their 20s
no wonder they need to find a bailout by their 30s when they no longer have the energy to wageslave like the rest of us after sucking so many chad dicks

travelling is the most bullshit thing ever

Invest in Acid and Shrooms, a single tab will give you an experience that a million Earthly ones cannot replace.
fleshlights too man