Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious InvestigatERs believe Texas shootER was an incel

Being a incel isn't like being part o a group our movement is just how it is, you can't identify as a incel, you either is one or not, is the same if you are left hand or right hand, are they going to mention that as well?

First Saint BeanER

Being a incel isn't like being part o a group our movement is just how it is, you can't identify as a incel, you either is one or not, is the same if you are left hand or right hand, are they going to mention that as well?
This tbh

"What is the organization known as I.N.C.E.L. and how can we stop them?"
Our research has shown that the only way to stop I.N.C.E.L. is by giving every one of its members a state-mandated teenage virgin jb.
If we don't do that, many more ERs are coming in the future. So we should act now.

reddit should be banned off the internet

JFL at the mainstream media calling him a neo-nazi

“Neo-Nazi mexican goes to mall and shoots mostly white people”

"incel" is just a buzzword for right wing. its prob not accurate

Were they cooking up this narrative before his race was revealed

Our research has shown that the only way to stop I.N.C.E.L. is by giving every one of its members a state-mandated teenage virgin jb.
If we don't do that, many more ERs are coming in the future. So we should act now.
:feelskek:

The INCEL terrorist organization strikes again :horror:

Bluepillers: 35

image-asset.jpeg

he wasnt even white though

"What is the organization known as I.N.C.E.L. and how can we stop them?"
They're expanding day and night, and unfortunately, we'll see the kind of country we don't want to see... eventually.

Nazi! Inkwell! White supremacist!

Nah, he was just a beaner.