Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Inverted Narcissist's

GowkBird

GowkBird

I'm just want to be a giga-mega Chad in cuteness
I just find out that I'm an inverted narcissist. I'm very dumbfounded and have a big mix of emotions and I don't know what to do with it.
Also interesting, is someone here also an inverted narcissist?

I can't say I am.

I can't say I am.
Yeah, that's kinda rare, but I was tolded yesterday by psychiatrist that I am. It means that my opinion about my looks and life is illusional. But also I didn't kissed any girl in my life and nobody ever loved me so yeah, I think that my life is shit, I'm confused. I'm feeling like I was gaslighted. Also I think she just said it for purpose like "everything not so bad, stop being a pessimist".

Yeah, that's kinda rare, but I was tolded yesterday by psychiatrist that I am. It means that my opinion about my looks and life is illusional. But also I didn't kissed any girl in my life and nobody ever loved me so yeah, I think that my life is shit, I'm confused. I'm feeling like I was gaslighted. Also I think she just said it for purpose like "everything not so bad, stop being a pessimist".

Well I think anyone can match one or more syndrome, it can be applied with any diagnosis which is why “self-diagnosing” is a thing.

I was told by a psychiatrist before that I’m manipulative but that doesn’t show anything.

so ur an introverted narcissist meaning ur a subhuman who judges normies even though they mog you? This isn't meant to be an attack but this is really what it is..

so ur an introverted narcissist meaning ur a subhuman who judges normies even though they mog you? This isn't meant to be an attack but this is really what it is..
Not introverted, it's like I'm think that I'm some special person, but in the same time i think that I'm just a useless piece of shit (this explaining my masochism fetish). And when we talked with my doctor, she said that my opinion (like ugly ones is getting the less, so life is like not worth it) is just an illusion provided by my dangerous character type. I feel myself like after gaslighting. Because that means all of this shit just in my head as she said, but the reality says that it's all real. Well, this is typical situation when normies say "don't think about blackpill so much, life is good even if you are unattractive, it's not a big thing", but she is psychologist so I was impressed by this words very hard. And I'm confused because of it, it's very uncomfortable... :feelshehe:
I know that nobody cares, but people on this forum is only one people I can speak honestly to.

im not actually a narcissist. I named my account after my mother ded srs
Sorry for your mom.

I dont know if i am but most likely tbh.