Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Introverted intuitional thinker: the internet forum personality?

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
I found an interesting picture in which some guy had made polls on 4chan to find out their MBTI personality type and the results were similar to what you find on the MBTI threads here, heavy INTP and INTJ overrepresentation. Another thing I found interesting is that their personalities are pretty much the inverse of women's.

You can do the test here https://www.16personalities.com/ if you haven't already, I'm an INTJ myself.
Womenvspolpersonality

full picture
PersonalityTypes4chan

it feels like a load of crap and im positive it's a load of crap, butevery time i take these dumb tests it always comes back as INTP-T
i wonder though, why are intps and intjs attracted to right-wing politics?

In that test im INTJ too

I already did this test in another thread, turns out that I'm a mediator.

Those tests are fucking stupid as shit.

Introvert = UGLY

@rightfulcel thoughts?

As an elementary school chad I was outgoing and popular with females. As an ugly adult i'm a loner who is disliked by females, coincidence? Nope, looks and physical health are a MASSIVE factor in personality.

If your an incel of course your going to become an introverted LONER with time, the more grotesque your ugliness the worse it'll be.

according to this test I'm INTJ
but idk.. I'm reading about my personality and although they do get some stuff right, most of it seems really generic and vague... like I'm reading that horoscope garbage from some gossip magazine

Last edited:
As an elementary school chad I was outgoing and popular with females. As an ugly adult i'm a loner who is disliked by females, coincidence? Nope, looks and physical health are a MASSIVE factor in personality.

If your an incel of course your going to become an introverted LONER with time, the more grotesque your ugliness the worse it'll be.
No incel is an extrovert tbh

No incel is an extrovert tbh
I'd make an exception for manlets with no discernible flaws outside of gigamanletism. It's fairly normal for them to be extroverted beta-orbiters.

I think I was INTP or INTJ

Didnt read but yes I have an internet personality. Virtual world is my real world, it's where I feel extroverted and I can sort of be myself