Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introverted girls piss me off

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
They are the worst women out there. They sit all by themselves in class, don't speak to anyone thus giving the impression that they are alone and shy.
Just lol at anyone who falls for this shit. These "introverted" girls are two faced cunts who pretend to be lonely but are extremely picky with guys. They
usually have an army of orbitters but reject all of them while waiting for their super special Chad to arrive.

I'm in STEM and I see such girls every day. They are usually nerdy cuties with glasses who never speak with guys and rarely talk with other females. But,
when someone approaches them they act offended and shit thus proving my assumptions. Introverted girl=extremely picky/socially selective with a
princess syndrome. Introverted guys like me and other subhumans are just ugly men who lost the genetic lottery and are forced to endure a sexless
life.

There are NO introverted girls. They are just femoids with ridicoulously narrow standards. Introverted males are incels who are too scared to open their
mouths because they will get rejected so they end up alone and frustrated.

'I play LOL, i'm such a nerd LMAO'

torujo said:
'I play LOL, i'm such a nerd LMAO'

Gamer girls are another story. Attention whores who attract pathetic blue pilled incels while fucking Chads every night.

agree, they are particularly evil

Shy girls are shy as long as chad isn't around.

nausea said:
agree, they are particularly evil

My high school crush was like that. Never talked to anyone, always sitting by herself. When she was 19 she decided to lower her standards and lost her virginity to a Chad.

11gaijin said:
Shy girls are shy as long as chad isn't around.

When the pussy gets wet they will talk

Agreed, OP. Even the few FHOs who ever stared at me, never fucking engaged me in conversation.

In reality I have to agree that they must be very likely to be selective and aloof to any sub-8 who has delusions of fucking her.

BlackPill47 said:
Agreed, OP. Even the few FHOs who ever stared at me, never fucking engaged me in conversation.

In reality I have to agree that they must be very likely to be selective and aloof to any sub-8 who has delusions of fucking her.

"Just go for shy girls bro" is the most retarded meme

"I am not like other girls tehe"

When I was younger I used to approach that type of female,and it turns out they are even worse and more picky than the normal ones.

Just stay away from them tbh if you arent really high looks or money.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
"I am not like other girls tehe"

When I was younger I used to approach that type of female,and it turns out they are even worse and more picky than the normal ones.

Just stay away from them tbh if you arent really high looks or money.

It's over basically.

My counselor was one of these. She'd mention her anxiety and how she'll never have kids, etc...

And she has hundreds of orbiters on her Facebook that she rarely posts at.

Grotesque said:
My counselor was one of these. She'd mention her anxiety and how she'll never have kids, etc...

And she has hundreds of orbiters on her Facebook that she rarely posts at.

She is anxious about Chad's trunk

incelman said:
"Just go for shy girls bro" is the most retarded meme

If 'shy girls' or any other FHOs aren't approaching you, it's over.

BlackPill47 said:
If 'shy girls' or any other FHOs aren't approaching you, it's over.

Yep. I can't imagine the ridiculous amount of validation Chad feels when Stacy appraches

What is especially infuriating is that on social media these girls (even the fat ugly ones) STILL HAVE AN ARMY OF ORBITERS AND SUITORS while putting in no effort.

Like legit makes me wanna murder someone at how unfair ut is. Oh and on Tinder and FB they get offers all the time from semi Chads and they do get fucked from time to time. Leaving incels totally unneded and out of the loop.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
What is especially infuriating is that on social media these girls (even the fat ugly ones) STILL HAVE AN ARMY OF ORBITERS AND SUITORS while putting in no effort.

Like legit makes me wanna murder someone at how unfair ut is. Oh and on Tinder and FB they get offers all the time from semi Chads and they do get fucked from time to time. Leaving incels totally unneded and out of the loop.

It just shows how easy women have it. You can act like an aspie and get more sex than an NT incel.

they are worst than stacies tbh. cause nobody corrects their default female thinking irl. you ever see a becky make a tinder video on youtube? they always get epic dislikes cause the girls are hypergamy on steroids.

introverted girls are only introverted until they FIND CHAD.

introverted girls are the worst

I'm not even sure anymore in how far there are introverted girls the same way there are introverted guys. Most girls I thought were introverted always turned out to have normal social circles, boyfriends, friends, families, job, everything. They just didn't talk too much in class or had most of their social circle and friends outside at some hobby they have (sports, religious groups or whatever). 

We all grew up being told that women and men are essentially the same and that there's a girl for every man out there (I'm sure in everyone of our native language there's a saying about how there's a matching partner for everyone.) So guys end up believing that a girl who gives the impression of being introvert might be introvert like him and he might have a chance with her. But then it turns out that she has the very same standards and preferences as all other girls. 

Feminists always accuse men of not seeing individuality of women, but it's the other way around: men are desperate in seeing women as special snowflakes and not like the other girls. Same with women in video games and media. Sure, they are often sexy, but they are more interesting than RL women. Feminists always complain about the way men portray women in media, but actually they should be flattered, because the most interesting women are the women men have created in fiction! RL women always have far less character, are far less interesting than the women men create...

Red Shambhala said:
I'm not even sure anymore in how far there are introverted girls the same way there are introverted guys. Most girls I thought were introverted always turned out to have normal social circles, boyfriends, friends, families, job, everything. They just didn't talk too much in class or had most of their social circle and friends outside at some hobby they have (sports, religious groups or whatever). 

We all grew up being told that women and men are essentially the same and that there's a girl for every man out there (I'm sure in everyone of our native language there's a saying about how there's a matching partner for everyone.) So guys end up believing that a girl who gives the impression of being introvert might be introvert like him and he might have a chance with her. But then it turns out that she has the very same standards and preferences as all other girls. 

Feminists always accuse men of not seeing individuality of women, but it's the other way around: men are desperate in seeing women as special snowflakes and not like the other girls. Same with women in video games and media. Sure, they are often sexy, but they are more interesting than RL women. Feminists always complain about the way men portray women in media, but actually they should be flattered, because the most interesting women are the women men have created in fiction! RL women always have far less character, are far less interesting than the women men create...

Hence the term femobts. The introverted girl has friends, bfs, gfs, life but she just doesn't like them much and waits for something better. She is just a really picky Stacy. Introversion is not a part of her personality. Extreme pickyness is. They are like all other girls but they just give the impression of otherwise so many men believe that they are their soulmates and crap like that only to find out the ugly truth.

introverted girls are prey on men who have lost in life. they entice you with their shy and submissive demeanor only to use you for your attention and your resources.

dont be fooled, they like the same men that extroverted girls like

incel said:
introverted girls are prey on men who have lost in life. they entice you with their shy and submissive demeanor only to use you for your attention and your resources.

dont be fooled, they like the same men that extroverted girls like

Of course they like the same men extros like. Sexual taste has NOTHING to do with "perosnality". Female genitals are bilogically designed to get wet with Chads not introverted subhumans.

I think they are shit like all females but they are not as bad as extroverted women in my experince.

Zyzz said:
I think they are shit like all females but they are not as bad as extroverted women in my experince.

At least extroverted ones are what they look like. They are sluts and they are proud.

extroversion\introversion is a personality trait, it has nothing to do with sexuality

nausea said:
extroversion\introversion is a personality trait, it has nothing to do with sexuality

EVERYTHING has to do with sexuality. Girls have NO personality traits. It's just that some pussies don't get wet easily

incelman said:
Disagree how? You believe the whole "lonely women" crap?

no

I think that no matter the personality they all swallow chad's cum

nausea said:
no

I think that no matter the personality they all swallow chad's cum

That is correct. However, all girls I know are carbon copies of each other.

All women are the same. It's still nice to cope and think you might find an autistic femcel as fucked up as yourself but the truth is that men and women are playing different games and we are the odd ones out

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
All women are the same. It's still nice to cope and think you might find an autistic femcel as fucked up as yourself but the truth is that men and women are playing different games and we are the odd ones out

Autistic femcel is a joke. ALL girls are having crazy amounts of sex

Red Shambhala said:

This. If you're still in school, then it's very easy to see femoids like this.

haiii~ they call me gamergirl56 on twitch...im very shy irl :)3) and i never have a bf....im just a nerdy qt with glasses and im a gamer >~< just follow me, orbit me, jerk off to my tits and send e-shekels to my paypal x3 thank chuu~...

^All introverted girls in a nutshell.

ordinaryotaku said:
haiii~ they call me gamergirl56 on twitch...im very shy irl :)3) and i never have a bf....im just a nerdy qt with glasses and im a gamer >~< just follow me, orbit me, jerk off to my tits and send e-shekels to my paypal x3 thank chuu~...

^All introverted girls in a nutshell.

Gamer girls are cancer

Yeah I despise the "different" stacies the most. You know that they prey on ugly nerdy guys for attention.

Enigmatic93 said:
Yeah I despise the "different" stacies the most. You know that they prey on ugly nerdy guys for attention.

It's top tier hypocrisy

completely agree and I hate how they try to relate to us like they have any idea of being alone and hated by everyone for just being a virgin

The fucked up thing is the tiny fraction of women who don't date/fuck around and want one LTR for their entire lives have the highest standards.

This thread is a nice blackpill.

Themisterpepsi said:
completely agree and I hate how they try to relate to us like they have any idea of being alone and hated by everyone for just being a virgin

And it's usually empty platitudes and arm chair psychology. If they actually related they would meet us.

VileGeneticTrash said:
The fucked up thing is the tiny fraction of women who don't date/fuck around and want one LTR for their entire lives have the highest standards.

Of course. As I said, princess syndrome. They wait for the prince on the white horse.

Another thing about these shy girls is that they claim to be depressed, have social anxiety and other bullshit. And yet they still have sex and relationships which is the least social anxiety thing you can do.

IlieknothingREAL said:
Another thing about these shy girls is that they claim to be depressed, have social anxiety and other bullshit. And yet they still have sex and relationships which is the least social anxiety thing you can do.

Which makes you wonder what do they actually mean when they say they have anxiety and depression. They probably don't know the meaning of the words.

Whores, all of them, true "introverted" girls will never say they are introverted in the first place and will almost never leave the house, just trying to snowflake and catch beta orbiters.

I can't tell you the amount of times I've seen a girl with supposed "social anxiety" have a boyfriend.

Women live life on easy mode.

Unbearable2woman said:
Whores, all of them, true "introverted" girls will never say they are introverted in the first place and will almost never leave the house, just trying to snowflake and catch beta orbiters.

There are NO introverted girls. Every girl can get friends/laid just by existing

Minjaze said:
I can't tell you the amount of times I've seen a girl with supposed "social anxiety" have a boyfriend.

What fucking anxiety does she has anyway?

incelman said:
There are NO introverted girls. Every girl can get friends/laid just by existing

What fucking anxiety does she has anyway?

That's the weirdest part imo.
How does endless validation lead to anxiety?

Minjaze said:
That's the weirdest part imo.
How does endless validation lead to anxiety?

Maybe they don't know what the word means

Minjaze said:

The last FHO I thought I had a chance with before I got fully Black Pilled, turned out to be a dyke with 'social anxiety' and still had men hitting on her in the streets.

I met her at a work course where we shared a few anxiety stories and we both hated our jobs. She passed me a note at the end of the day to get in touch so I thought she was interested in me. After a couple of weeks e-mailing our life stories and setting up a coffee meeting, she drops the bombshell, despite earlier claiming not to put me in the Friend Zone, she actually used those words. I didn't need another 'friend' or therapist, so we agreed to meet and then never contacted each other again. That was my last shot.