Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Introversion is a cope imo

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I feel like introversion is a cope for coming from a bad family. When you were a child chances are, your parents treated you unfairly compared to your other sibling if you got any or they didn't ever show you love and never stayed in one room with you for long. You get used to it, during work gatherings or school gatherings whatever people hold people close, arms hugging each other, I never got that equal kind of hug, this is why I'm introverted. At least I believe so. By the way I don't have any studies proving this, many studies argue environment in school is a much greater, more influential factor, but I strongly disagree.

How many of you relocated to different schools and found the problem was your family?

Now, this will be a small percentage since we're incels and chances are our dads were wagecucks... still are.. some of us. Not everyone is wealthy enough to go to different things, schools, workplace etc.

I feel like you guys should go on discord and have open mic discussions as incels and improve your social skills if you live alone, lot of benefits I can see. For youngcels, or not NEET cels I do believe they lack privacy do develop any, many of you are jealous of your father or brother, I never knew so many go through this same thing, surprised and not surprised kinda happy whatever.

I never developed social skills and became an introvert because i was born into an all white family as an ethnic and treated different/i felt different, plus my family always moved every 3-5 months so never had a chance to sit and make friends at school cuz i was always worried/plus was poor plus i got taken out of school :feelskek:

Plus i lost my hormones so i became a misanthrope and started hating the world/felt like an alien

I am introverted because I can't speak properly (I am a slowpoke and I can't articulate words properly due to me being a retard)

Just a song from Chad to refresh you, he's singing about stacy but you'll always be a creepy no point in pretending you're not:

"You were riding your bike to the sound of "It's No Big Deal"
And you're trying to lift off the ground on those old two wheels
Nothing about the way that you were treated ever seemed especially alarming 'til now
So you tie up your hair and you smile like it's no big deal
You can let it go
You can throw a party full of everyone you know
And not invite your family, 'cause they never showed you love
You don't have to be sorry for leaving and growing up, mmh
Matilda, you talk of the pain like it's all alright
But I know that you feel like a piece of you's dead inside
You showed me a power that is strong enough to bring sun to the darkest days
It's none of my business, but it's just been on my mind"

Credits: Harry Styles Song: Matilda:feels:

i came from a good family and had friends, but i ghosted all my friends and chose to be alone

I never developed social skills and became an introvert because i was born into an all white family as an ethnic and treated different/i felt different, plus my family always moved every 3-5 months so never had a chance to sit and make friends at school cuz i was always worried/plus was poor plus i got taken out of school :feelskek:

Plus i lost my hormones so i became a misanthrope and started hating the world/felt like an alien
you were adopted?

I am introverted because I can't speak properly (I am a slowpoke and I can't articulate words properly due to me being a retard)
this except the retardation

It has a strong biological basis, introverts release dopamine different from the extroverts.

If you are ugly then people will treat you as such, and it can lead to avoiding social situations and not enjoying them.

It ain't easy i tell ya

I feel like you guys should go on discord and have open mic discussions as incels and improve your social skills if you live alone, lot of benefits I can see.
I really agree with this. I can say with absolute certainty that I am introverted as hell, and I know it since I really tried in my youth to become an extravert. I had the idea that I was probably just shy, and that if I broke out of my shell, I would become the Chad-ly extravert that all of society seems to love so much. I spent a lot of time working on my social skills, getting phone numbers, going to parties, etc. It definitely helped my social skills, I don't have a problem talking to people for the most part. It did kick off a lot of mental health problems, though, that really only got better once I backed off and realized that I just don't have the social energy to maintain more than a few friendships at a time. I just can't handle a broad circle of acquaintances with any kind of regularity.

I really do think that anyone who can, should try that sort of approach. If your social skills are terrible, then you're going to need god-tier looks to secure your place in the world. This isn't even just about romantic relationships, this is just every relationship you'll ever be part of, be it as an employee, or even just a customer at a store. If you can improve your social skills to a good level, it'll open up a lot of doors. Unfortunately, it may not open up the door to romantic success, that's a deeper/more complex problem.

I was relieved to find out this wasn't another "muh introversion is just another word for being ugly :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:" thread.

Don't think I'm bluepilled. I'm just telling you, if you're born into a family who has arguments all the time, it's over for you in each and every aspect of your life. You can't even study about things because of all the arguments others in your house have.

I feel like you guys should go on discord and have open mic discussions as incels and improve your social skills if you live alone
I don't need to improve my ss because i'm a :blackpill: hermit,why would i want to interact with a scumciety that hates me? I want nothing to do with them and i hate everybody irl.

I don't need to improve my ss because i'm a :blackpill: hermit,why would i want to interact with a scumciety that hates me? I want nothing to do with them and i hate everybody irl.
sometimes you gotta be insane in order to survive in an insane world

All we can do is try