Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Introduction to Tom Leykis

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Every incel should be listening to Tom Leykis if they haven't. He had a radio show for many years but the height of his career was probably around 2000-2008. He is very red and black pilled when it comes to women and there are many videos on YouTube of him putting women in their place.

He talks about subjects like Why to avoid single mothers, How women cheat, why fat women are worthless, Why to never get married, etc. Amazing that his show was allowed to remain on the air as a public radio show

I've learned a lot about women from Tom, and there's dozens and dozens of hours of great clips on YouTube. I usually put them on in the background to listen to while doing something else. Here's just one clip.

"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET A GIRLFRIEND IS BY BEING RICH COZ YOURE UGLY" the bitch literally destroys any argument she continues to make by that sentence, fucking dumb hoes, i swear the average iq of a western woman is like 70

I only got redpilled late 2011 or early 2012. I remember binge watching every video Leykis had on youtube in 2012. I was amazed there was a show where a guy put women in their place like that. Before listening to him all I new about the red pill was avoiceformen and a youtube channel named Manwomenmyth. Even though I knew I was disadvantaged, Tom Leykis helped me put the dots together and see how I can protect myself from those disadvantages. Manwomenmyth and AVfM rarely talked about divorce rape and getting cucked and fat bitches, they would only talk about male suicides and homelessness and how feminism is bullshit.

Yeah his show is good.

i'll check him out OP