Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Introduction to Myself, and how it was over before it even began for me.

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I am a new member and just joined today. I am looking forward to sharing my life experiences as a curry with double cleft lip in Curryland. Tbh i was being punished by society and females as a whole ever since i consciously began to know and understand life . I have been humiliated many a times for something which i couldn't control, and the brutal people of the society didn't hesitate a second to ruin my day by saying something very mean even though i might have been 4-5 years old during that time. One brutal episode from the chapter of my life which i particularly remember was during high school years, when one day i was just returning to my class after lunch time, and two new foids who happened to join our school walked pass by me and the reaction which they threw was a brutally straightforward and loud " YUCK" at my face and both giggled as they went on ruining my afternoon for particularly no reason.Too bad that i was a bluepilled little bitch who was very naive , people and even my close friends were always being sarcastic with me when they asked me if i had a girlfriend but i was too naive to realize it then . I am in my mid twenties and somehow by being low inhib i get by with daily life, but the nights are always hardest when i am forced to think about how my life would have turned different if i was a even a normie average looking guy as by the curry standards I had a good height at 5'10 and 80% of the males are shorter than me, but too bad i was meted out an injustice of life . Tbh cleft childs are taxed by society even for existing...even though we mind our own business people don't leave us alone.

Welcome. Is that lip cleft really noticeable? Being ugly is one thing but getting the looks because of deformation is brutal. Sorry brocel.

Welcome. Is that lip cleft really noticeable? Being ugly is one thing but getting the looks because of deformation is brutal. Sorry brocel.
Its brutally noticeable even after 3 surgeries and it fcked up my voice , it sounds funny and nasally

The cleft lip pill is brutal, I'm sorry to hear that broc
The cleft lip pill is brutal, I'm sorry to hear that brocel
Thank you i knew someone out here would understand me, because the normies are oblivious about my sufferings, They think its funny

Just imagine that if you were lucky and instead born in some rich american family with chad genetic you will go through life happy and fuck all the girls in the school and live a happy life and not even think of stuff like this and not suffer at all. But because you were born somewhere else with shit genetic your life is hell.

Fuck this world

Just imagine that if you were lucky and instead born in some rich american family with chad genetic you will go through life happy and fuck all the girls in the school and live a happy life and not even think of stuff like this and not suffer at all. But because you were born somewhere else with shit genetic your life is hell.

Fuck this world
Plus all the positive reinforcements from childhood from everyone that i would have got that would make me likeable and jolly good guy everywhere i go. I got negative reinforcement which messed up my confidence real bad

I live in the west:feelsUgh: everyone is 6 ft in the west pretty much
well it could be worse. even by western standards 6ft is a good height. Just gotta have a handsome face which is easy to look at

Plus all the positive reinforcements from childhood from everyone that i would have got that would make me likeable and jolly good guy everywhere i go. I got negative reinforcement which messed up my confidence real bad

Yes I know.

People bully and act unkind just because the way you look, women are such privallages position in life even ugly women get anything they want ugly men get death

well it could be worse. even by western standards 6ft is a good height. Just gotta have a handsome face which is easy to look at
I have a 2/10 or 3/10 face

Yes I know.

People bully and act unkind just because the way you look, women are such privallages position in life even ugly women get anything they want ugly men get death
:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: brutal... sometimes i even doubt myself that how can i cope so much brutality . But life finds a way even in the gutter :feelsaww:

Im hitting the gym so I can beat up the chads :chad::chad::chad: (in video game)
Gymmaxxing is really bluepilled :feelsohgod: try video chatting foids in omegle with a good webcam... you might manage to make some foids wet if you are good with words...what i have realized is foids love being humiliated they get turn on if you insult them in a joking way

no its only bluepilled if its to try to get foids

Im gymmaxxing so I can get swole and beat up chad (in video game):chad:

I am dream of gymaxx too but I am so weak mental and healthwise I am ldarmaxxing whiel I should be losing weight.

I am dream of gymaxx too but I am so weak mental and healthwise I am ldarmaxxing whiel I should be losing weight.
you dont need to dedicate your entire life to the gym you just need interment fasting, cutting out sodas and chips, and 30 minutes of cardio and weightlifting a day

lmao i can mog no one..trying being born with clefts and experience life. It literally makes a Travis Bickle ( Taxi Driver 1976)outta you lol

you dont need to dedicate your entire life to the gym you just need interment fasting, cutting out sodas and chips, and 30 minutes of cardio and weightlifting a day

my will is collapsed.

I am ldarmaxxing to death now

I will try interment fasting again but I dont know if I can do it

my will is collapsed.
same buddy boyo... same, but I have enough rage built up to continue working out and eating right even though I have no hope anymore and no more will to live I still keep going because Im doing this for myself not for a foid

So what you gonna do about it now? I am not trying to belittle you 'cause I have it hard (I have possibility to go to the pen for at least 6 months) and had it bad back in the days so I know it is fuckin shit, but you are stupid if you ain't trying get money. I am looking forward to a Goodpart of Life which is money to feel good. Do whatever you feel like you can get money, because MONEY IS HAPPINESS.

Most people here given up but for fuck sake if you can't be NEET or you hate being NEET you gotta have some goal and best goal is to somehow make big money to live good. Then some people say that not everybody will be rich etc. and they are right, but if I never try to make money I won't know how much I am able to earn due to luck or skills or stealing. What else you got to do in life when you broke if not makin' paper.

Have faith in makin' paper and hopefully one day some of us will say: it feels good and I knew that from the start, kept trying, never listened to haters, now I reached the goodpart.

Fuck the world

Welcome to the party

So what you gonna do about it now? I am not trying to belittle you 'cause I have it hard (I have possibility to go to the pen for at least 6 months) and had it bad back in the days so I know it is fuckin shit, but you are stupid if you ain't trying get money. I am looking forward to a Goodpart of Life which is money to feel good. Do whatever you feel like you can get money, because MONEY IS HAPPINESS.

Most people here given up but for fuck sake if you can't be NEET or you hate being NEET you gotta have some goal and best goal is to somehow make big money to live good. Then some people say that not everybody will be rich etc. and they are right, but if I never try to make money I won't know how much I am able to earn due to luck or skills or stealing. What else you got to do in life when you broke if not makin' paper.

Have faith in makin' paper and hopefully one day some of us will say: it feels good and I knew that from the start, kept trying, never listened to haters, now I reached the goodpart.

Fuck the world
I was pursuing education and trying to educationmaxx lmao:feelsUgh: , j completed the education phase, i will be getting a job hopefully by the end of this year , i am already crossed out for marriage or starting a family or some shit, and in here i guess a single person can live more than comfortably with an average normie job, than not to speak of raises and promotions you get as you stay longer in the company ... i just need enough money to keep my good food supplies running and a good internet connection plus a latest game console maybe:feelsthink: and then i am set for life, i will go low inhib and become invisible to society.... plus after wagemaxxing for a sufficient period maybe i will be able to afford to import a custom silicone doll :feelsokman: that wouldn't be bad either if i can get one of those :feelsaww:

Have you looked into verteporfin? Your suffering is temporary.

It’s over for 5’10 cels like us

Fuck the world
this. Many here don't realize they'll be old and broke if they don't $$$ Maxx. their parents will eventually die, they'll have shit inheritance. And they won't have the courage to kill themselves in 99% of cases. They'll just end up being a super poor borderline hobo with many past regrets.

this. Many here don't realize they'll be old and broke if they don't $$$ Maxx. their parents will eventually die, they'll have shit inheritance. And they won't have the courage to kill themselves in 99% of cases. They'll just end up being a super poor borderline hobo with many past regrets.
I will be moneymaxxing soon, have some job prospects coming up in the future. Once i land a job i will go crazy on that bitch, will earn enough to go out of Curryland and buy me a maybe small place at some perhaps obscure non chad -stacy infested island nation such as Fiji or Trinidad, with unlimited internet connection and food supply :feelzez:

It’s over for 5’10 cels like us
It was a good height in Curryland , too bad face fcked me up. Else i would have been a normie curry working in some software company with an average curry becky as girlfriend in some metro city in here:feelsokman:

and two new foids who happened to join our school walked pass by me and the reaction which they threw was a brutally straightforward and loud " YUCK" at my face and both giggled as they went on ruining my afternoon for particularly no reason.
im sorry you had to go through this celbro, people make fun of my scoliosis so I know how it feels

5’10 is not a good height, its just average , 6 ft and up is good